Current Affairs 11th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Looking for Current Affairs 11th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers?? Then reached the correct place to check all the information. In this article, we have provided the latest quiz questions and answers for the sake of candidates, who are interested in knowing the Current Affairs. In any sector, the aspirants need to face tough competition some of the organizations will test the people’s knowledge. It is very important to know about the Daily Current Affairs. Those aspirants who are interested in checking the Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers those will get some valuable information through our website. Check the given questions and improve your knowledge. Scroll down and get today’s latest quiz.
Today we came up with some of the important news running in our world. We have attached the most mandatory topics such as gold medal, National Mission for Clean Ganga, information about anti-dumping duty, Banks, Nation Brands, Yoga, IREDA to Reliance Capital arm, World Cup, National Pension System (NPS), Schemes, Politics, Indian Armed Forces, Intensified Mission Indradhanush launched, World Mental Day and much more details will be available in this post. Without late just scroll down and check them all precise information with free of cost.
Start Current Affairs 11th October 2017 Quiz
1. Mixed pair of __________ and __________ have clinched the recurve team gold medal at the 2017 World Archery Youth Championship in Rosario.
A. Jemson Ningthoujam and Ankita Bhakat
B. Shukmani Gajanan Babrekar and Atul Verma
C. Khushbu Dhayal and Atul Verma
D. Jemson Ningthoujam and Shukmani Gajanan Babrekar
2. How many projects on October 9, 2017 were approved by the National Mission for Clean Ganga in the northern belt of the country to take forward the ambitious Namami Gange programme?
3. For which country India imposes anti-dumping duty on imports of steel wire rods recently?
4. In October 2017, Government of India raised its stake in state-owned IDBI Bank to how much percent?
5. According to Brand Finance’s Nation Brands 2017, India secured which rank in terms of valuable brands?
6. Which country is hosting the International Conference on Dialogue of Civilizations – IV?
7. The 3rd International Conference on Yoga was held in which city?
A. New Delhi
8. India celebrated 20-years of the strategic corporation in 2017 with which nation?
C. South Africa
9. How many crore loan assistance will be given by IREDA to Reliance Capital arm?
A. 100 crore
B. 200 crore
C. 300 crore
D. 400 crore
10. Which company signed MoU With IIT Kharagpur recently?
11. Which of the following is the official mascot of FIFA U-17 World Cup India 2017?
12. The Government of West Bengal has decided to construct 3 river bridges over which rivers?
A. Tista, Torsa
B. Hooghly, Ajay
C. Damodar, Jaldhaka
D. Dwarkeswar, Malta
13. Pension regulator PFRDA notified the increase in maximum entry age limit for National Pension System (NPS) to ________years.
14. How many candidates are received by Union Government for visiting researcher Programme through VAJRA Scheme?
15. Prabhakarpant Ojharkar passed away recently. He belonged to which field?
16. Which of the following banks in October 2017 announced to provide financial assistance of Rs. 10 crores to the Indian Armed Forces?
A. Bank of Baroda
B. ICICI Bank
C. Axis Bank
D. State Bank of India
17. Which of the following small finance banks has partnered with Aditya Birla Health Insurance to act as a corporate agent for latter’s health insurance business?
A. Au Small Finance Bank
B. Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
C. ESAF Small Finance Bank
D. Equitas Small Finance Bank
18. In which city, the Intensified Mission Indradhanush is launched?
19. Prof Jagdish Mukhi was sworn in as the new Governor of which state?
20. When is the World Mental Health Day celebrated every year?
A. 9 October
B. 10 October
C. 11 October
D. 12 October
We wish all the best for your success. If you want to get more information related to Daily Current Affairs then keep an eye on our site that is www.govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly. Interested candidates can go through the online Current Affairs Quiz and can test their knowledge. As many people are searching daily for the current affairs quiz they can get them from this article, as we have gathered and given them in a Quiz format.
All The Best 🙂