Current Affairs 12th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Been looking for Current Affairs 12th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? Then get them from this page. We are giving the Current Affairs Questions and Answers for the 12th October 2017. Aspirants who are waiting for them can attempt the quiz. By attempting the quiz aspirants can gain more knowledge and also they can correct their wrong answers immediately. We are giving answers for each question. Candidates can come back and retake the test if they are willing. For more such Quiz’s with Questions and Answers visit our site regularly. Interested candidates can go through the online Current Affairs Quiz and can test their knowledge. As many people are searching daily for the current affairs quiz they can get them from this article, as we have gathered and given them in a Quiz format. If you are looking for GK Questions then you must check allindiaexams.in.
We have included topics like Agreements, Digital Payments, State Government Affairs, Launches, global business services, Ambassador, Tax and VAT, inaugurations, skill development programme, Importance of the Day, World Mental Health Day, Theme, India’s growth forecast, World Cup, Qualifications, International Affairs, Sports, Indian Fisheries and Aquaculture AquaEx India 2018, Hostages, ARAMCO ASIA INDIA, Locations, National Affairs, ARAMCO ASIA INDIA, International Advertising Association, FIFA World Cup, Appointments, Setups and much more. To get updated regarding more info related to the Current Affairs Quiz October 2017 check our site govtjobs.
Start Current Affairs 12th October 2017 Quiz
1. Visa on October 10, 2017, signed an agreement with which State government to boost digital payments?
D. Andhra Pradesh
2. Which country launches fourth Michibiki satellite for hi-tech GPS?
B. North America
C. South Africa
3. Standard Chartered on October 10, 2017, opened its global business services centre in _________.
4. Who is appointed as Ambassador to Principality of Monaco?
A. Shri Naresh Iyer
B. Shri Suresh Singh
C. Shri V M Kwatra
D. Shri Vijay Prasad
5. Which bank opens new GBS center in Bengaluru?
A. Citi Bank
B. Standard Chartered
C. ABN AMRO
D. American Express
6. Three states on October 10, 2017 decided to cut value added tax (VAT) on petrol and diesel in tandem with the central government’s decision. Which of the following is not among those?
D. Himachal Pradesh
7. Who inaugurated the 3rd International Conference on Yoga in New Delhi?
A. Shri Venkaiah Naidu
B. Shri Naresh Iyer
C. Shri Vijay Prakash
D. Shri Arun Jaitley
8. Which among the following state become the first state to incorporate skill development programme in the higher education?
9. Who among the following quit from the post of Facebook India Managing Director (MD) in October 2017?
A. Sandeep Bhushan
B. Umang Bhushan
C. Sandeep Bedi
D. Umang Bedi
10. When is World Post Day observed every year?
A. 10 October
B. 9 October
C. 11 October
D. 8 October
11. What is the theme of the 2017 World Mental Health Day (WMHD)?
A. Psychological first aid
B. Mental health and older adults
C. Dignity in mental health
D. Mental health in the workplace
12. The International Monetary Fund lowered India’s growth forecast for 2017 to what percent?
13. Name the country that qualified for the World Cup for the first time in history.
14. Which of the following city will host the first-ever global scale International Trade and Technology event on Indian Fisheries and Aquaculture AquaEx India 2018 from March 15 to 17 next year?
15. Who inaugurated Saudi Aramcos ARAMCO ASIA INDIA office in Gurugram jointly with Mr Amin H Al-Nasser, President and CEO of Saudi Aramco. The office is located at Two Horizon Tower, Gurugram?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Venkaiah Naidu
C. Dharmendra Pradhan
D. Ram Nath Kovind
16. Which of the following has been named as the India’s best FMCG company in the food sector by the International Advertising Association (IAA)?
A. Patanjali Ayurved
B. Nestle India
D. Dabur India
17. Who has become the first player in history to score for India in a FIFA World Cup?
A. Rahim Ali
B. Aniket Jadhav
C. Suresh Singh
D. Jeakson Thounaojam
18. Who has been appointed as the Chairman and CEO of Pepsico India?
A. D Shivakumar
B. Saurabh Kumar
C. Ahmed El Sheikh
D. Anshul Verma
19. What is the theme of World Post Day 2017?
A. World, Innovation and You
B. Innovation, Integration and Inclusion
C. The Post: Delivering for People and Businesses Daily
D. Tell us about the world you want to grow up in
20. The Indian government on October 10, 2017, announced to setup units in post offices for _________.
A. Aadhar card
C. PAN card
D. Driver’s license
Hope the Quiz is satisfactory. And don’t worry if you are not answering properly by practicing more eventually you can ace it. Like and share this update with your friends too. Also, bookmark Current Affairs Daily Updates page to get notified whenever we upload a quiz.
All The Best 🙂