Current Affairs 18th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day !!! Current Affairs 18th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers is available in this article. People who are searching for the Current Affairs endlessly can get them from this article. We have gathered some latest current happenings and bundled them into questions. So aspirants who are preparing for entrance tests or any recruitments or to gain knowledge can make use of this resource provided by us. This is Current Affairs Quiz is purely a step taken to help the contenders who are looking out every single day for current Affairs and still had no luck in finding one that gives them knowledge. We can proudly say that by practicing these Quizzes daily you can grasp much knowledge. To know more details take a stroll. For more October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers check them on our site.
We are giving Current Affairs in Q & A Format so that it will be easy to learn. Also, another added advantage of this Current Affairs 18th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers is that you can retake the test anytime you want. Are you curious about the topics that we are going present today? Then take a glimpse here. Topics included are Author, Act, International Affairs, Military Exercise INDRA – 2017, International Cherry Blossom Festival, Hostage, American Bazaar Philanthropy award, Anti-Submarine Warfare, Visakhapatnam’s Naval Dockyard, AYUSH Festival of Stamps 2017, Prerna, Launches, State Government Affairs, negative emissions, Celebrations, Padma Prabha Puraskaram, Eradication of Poverty, Importance of the day, Animal tuberculosis, nine-member committee, Punyaslok Dasgupta, Women’s Asia Cup hockey tournament, currency and much more.
Start Current Affairs 18th October 2017 Quiz
1. Beyond The Dreamgirl” has been written by ______.
A. Jai Narain Prasad Nishad
B. Robin Singh
C. Mukherjee Ram Kamal
D. Gopaldas Neeraj
2. Which act came into force recently?
A. Footwear Design & Development Institute Act 2017
B. Indian Tolls Act
C. Madras City Land Revenue Act
D. Bombay Rent-free Estates Act
3. Which country did Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan on a Three-Day Visit?
D. Saudi Arabia
4. Military Exercise INDRA – 2017 will be held between India and __________.
5. Which of the following city will host International Cherry Blossom Festival in November 2017?
6. Which Indian-American personality has won the 2017 American Bazaar Philanthropy award?
A. Suri Sehgal
B. Frank Islam
C. Asif Ismail
D. Ajay Raju
7. Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman commissioned which Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) stealth corvettes into the Indian Navy at Visakhapatnam’s Naval Dockyard?
8. The AYUSH Festival of Stamps 2017 has started in which city?
A. New Delhi
D. Gandhi Nagar
9. Which company launches ‘Prerna’ project for women farmers?
A. Mahindra and Mahindra
B. Ashok Leyland
C. L&T Infotech
10. Which Indian girl has won the “Best Performer” subtitle in the “Little Miss World” contest 2017?
A. Shefali Yadav
B. Ira Sahani
C. Poorvi G B
D. Neha Sharma
11. In which country the first “negative emissions” power plant has started operating?
12. When is the 2nd Ayurveda Day celebrated?
A. 17th October
B. 19th March
C. 15th March
D. 18th March
13. Which Eminent poet, lyricist and journalist has been selected for this year’s Padma Prabha Puraskaram?
A. Prabha Varma
B. Rahul Kumar
C. Abhay Sharma
D. Rajat Singh
14. International Day for the Eradication of Poverty was observed Every Year on __________ October.
15. Animal tuberculosis (bovine TB) is caused by ______
A. Mycobacterium iranicum
B. Mycobacterium lepromatosis
C. Mycobacterium tuberculosis
D. Mycobacterium bovis
16. Which State has formed a nine-member committee for having a State flag?
B. Jammu and Kashmir
17. Punyaslok Dasgupta passed away recently. He was a/an _____
18. Name the current president of Philippines.
A. Reuven Rivlin
B. Viktor Orbán
C. António Costa
D. Rodrigo Duterte
19. Who will captain the Indian team at the Women’s Asia Cup hockey tournament?
A. Rani Rampal
C. Sushila Chanu
D. Navneet Kaur
20. What is the currency of Philippines?
Are you Happy with Quiz and want to try other Quizzes too? Then check this amazing page Daily Current Affairs 2017 where we will update Current Affairs Quiz every day. To get more informative sources check our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in.
All The Best 🙂