Current Affairs 20th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Here we are giving out 20 Questions related to the Current Affairs 20th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers which the aspirants who are searching for the Current Affairs Quiz can check and answer them to extend your knowledge in the Current Affairs. By following our site daily, you can even check the previous Current Affairs Quizzes. Current Affairs 20th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers is going to be added to the account of the Current Affairs Quiz October 2017, those people who are preparing for entrance tests or recruitment examinations can check them all and perform well. And the key is that you need to practice more and daily so that eventually you will hold a grip over the General Current Affairs 2017. If you are willing to know more about today’s quiz check this article further.
Current Affairs 20th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers are collected and bundled by our team to give helping hand to the people who are aspiring to explore the Current Affairs Quiz Daily. Now in today’s Present quiz we are including topic’s like foundations, International Affairs,Technology Summit, Hostage, Reserve Bank, Memorandum of Understanding, Google Doodle, Indian Institute, Rankings, QS Asia University Rankings 2018, elections, youngest Prime Minister, Man Booker Prize , Author, Income Tax Department, launches, ministry, Swachh Bharat Inter-Ministerial Award, Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojna, State Affairs, International Day for the Eradication of Poverty, Importance of the day, peacekeepers, EMALS technology, International India Cherry Blossom Festival, Partnerships, military exercise, Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award 2017, Best Airports in the World, Surveys, Birsa Munda Tribal University, inauguration, Banking and Finance and much more
Start Current Affairs 20th October 2017 Quiz
1. Who lays foundation stone for TU142M aircraft museum recently?
A.Shri Chandrababu Naidu
B.Shri Ramesh Kumar
C.Shri Arun Jaitley
D.Shri Rajesh Sharma
2. Which country is going to host 2017 Technology Summit in November 2017?
A. Hong Kong
3. The Reserve Bank has recently signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Supervisory Cooperation and Exchange of Supervisory Information with the Central Bank of?
4. Google Doodle on 19 October 2017 celebrated the 107th birthday of which Indian born astrophysicist?
A. CV Raman
B. None of these
C. S. Chandrasekhar
D. Jagadish Chandra Bose
5. Which university top-ranked Indian institute in QS Asia University Rankings 2018?
A. IIT Bombay
B. IIT Madras
C. IIT Roorkee
D. IIT Kharagpur
6. From which country did Jacinda Ardern was recently in October 2017 elected as the youngest Prime Minister?
C. New Zealand
7. George Saunders, who won the Man Booker Prize for his first full-length novel “Lincoln in the Bardo” belongs to which country?
8. In October 2017, Income Tax Department launched which of the following for taxpayers so that they can seek answers to their basic queries and doubts relating to direct tax issues?
A. Mobile application
C. Window in Income Tax office
D. Online chat service
9. Which ministry conferred with Swachh Bharat Inter-Ministerial Award?
A. Ministry of External Affairs
B. Ministry of Health
C. Ministry of Telecommunication
D. Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
10. Which of the following state launched ‘Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojna’ for the farmers of the state?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
11. The United Nations’ (UN) International Day for the Eradication of Poverty is observed in _________each year since 1993?
A. 19th October 2017
B. 17th October 2017
C. 18th October 2017
D. 20th October 2017
12. 50 Indian peacekeepers placed in South Sudan were awarded the UN Medal for their service in maintaining peace in______
A. South Sudan
B. North Sudan
13. Which country to provide EMALS technology to India for aircraft carriers?
14. _________will be hosting the International India Cherry Blossom Festival from 8th November to 11th November 2017.
15. Which country has been chosen as the partner country for 2017 Technology Summit going to be held in New Delhi in November 2017?
16. Trident Juncture 2015 is a military exercise by?
17. Who was recently in October 2017 selected for the Hridaynath Mangeshkar Award 2017?
A. Javed Akhtar
B. Shabana Azmi
C. Zoya Akhtar
D. Farhan Akhtar
18. Which Indian airport has been rated as the Best Airports in the World in 5-15 million Passenger category according to ACI-ASQ Survey?
A. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad
B. Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
C. Calicut International Airport, Kozhikode
D. Coimbatore International Airport, Coimbatore
19. Birsa Munda Tribal University was recently (Oct-2017) inaugurated in which state?
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
20. Which state government reduces interest on loan under Saksham Yojna?
B. Tamil Nadu
For more information visit our site Govt Jobs daily.
All The Best:)