Current Affairs 26th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Aspirants who are looking out for the Current Affairs 26th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers can check the related information from this article. We are trying to provide Questions on the Current Topics which are creating quite a buzz. So by chance, if you are preparing for any Recruitment Rounds or any kind of Entrance Tests then go through this article and find some interesting questions that might help you sharpen your skills in Daily Current Affairs 2017. As daily, today also we are giving the Quiz in Question and Answer Format. So attempt the Quiz Question and try to guess the Correct Answer. You can even find the Appropriate Answer very next to the Question. And also if you are willing to find more Current Affairs Quiz October 2017, then check our site often.
So today our team has done some research and gathered some interesting topics. And we have framed them into the Question and Answer Format. I.V. Sasi, NBA India, Head of Basketball Operations, Asian Development Bank, Agreements, Tie-ups, 10m air pistol mixed team event, Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup Final, SAATHI initiative, additional director general, Central Industrial Security Force, MoU, Banking and Finance, economy, packages, penalty, Queen of Thumri, RBI, Legal Entity Identifier, Indo-US strategic partnership, Balkan International Boxing Championship, Chancery Complex, road building programme, public sector undertakings, Mutual Funds, CORPAT, Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission, State of World Population 2017 are going to be today’s topics.
Current Affairs 26th October 2017 Quiz
1. I.V. Sasi who passed away on October 24, 2017 was a _______.
B. Social activist
C. Film director
2. Who on October 24, 2017, joined NBA India as Head of Basketball Operations?
A. Jan Lochnihler
B. Scott Flemming
C. Daniel Romanczyk
D. Lionel Cox
3. How many millions did India and Asian Development Bank Signed recently?
A. 300 millions
B. 500 millions
C. 650 millions
D. 750 millions
4. Who among the given pairs won the gold medal in 10m air pistol mixed team event at the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup Final held on October 24, 2017?
A. Barbara Engleder and Peter Sidi
B. Kim Rhode and Edward Ling
C. Heena Sidhu and Abhinav Bindra
D. Jitu Rai and Heena Sidhu
5. Which ministry join hands for SAATHI initiative?
A. Ministry of External Affairs
B. Ministry of Power & Textiles
C. Ministry of Finance
D. Ministry of Women and Child Development
6. Who has been appointed as the new additional director general (ADG) of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) on October 23, 2017?
A. Rakesh Asthana
B. Alok Kumar Pateria
C. Sudeep Lakhtakia
D. Dineshwar Sharma
7. Which Indian bank has recently signed MoU with Escorts for tractor financing?
A. ICICI Bank
B. Dena Bank
C. State Bank of India
D. Bank of India
8. The Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has announced a massive package to give a fillip to the Indian economy. The package is worth
A. Rs 03 lakh cr
B. Rs 05 lakh cr
C. Rs 07 lakh cr
D. Rs 09 lakh cr
9. The RBI has slapped a Rs 6-cr penalty on which bank for breaching its rules on classifying NPAs and failing to report a security incident involving its ATMs on time?
A. Federal Bank
B. Yes Bank
C. IndusInd Bank
D. RBL Bank
10. Name the eminent classical singer and Padma Vibhushan awardee considered as the “Queen of Thumri” who died recently (Oct-2017)?
A. Girija Devi
B. Vasuki Amma
C. Parvathy Lekshmi
D. Padmaja Devi
11. RBI will make LEI compulsory for companies with over Rs 5 crore exposure. What does ‘LEI’ stands for?
A. Legal Enact Identifier
B. Legal Enaction Identifier
C. Legal Entity Identifier
D. Legal Ennui Identifier
12. Name the U.S. Secretary of State who arrived in India on 25 October 2017 to discuss further strengthening of Indo-US strategic partnership?
A. John Kerry
B. Tom Shannon
C. Hillary Clinton
D. Rex Tillerson
13. How many golds are won by the Indian women Boxers at the Balkan International Boxing Championship ?
14. India has opened a new Chancery Complex of the Indian High Commission in which city ?
15. In a meeting on October 24, 2017, the Union Cabinet has approved road building programs of around Rs _________ lakh crore with a target to construct 83,677 km of roads in the next five years.
16. In a bid to push growth and create jobs, the Union Government of India has announced Rs __________ lakh crore plan for recapitalization of the PSU (public sector undertaking) banks over a period of 2 years.
17. Who among the following has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer of the Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI)?
A. NS Venkatesh
B. Vishwavir Ahuja
C. Uday Kotak
D. Rana Kapoor
18. 30th edition of CORPAT (Coordinated Patrol) which was held during October 2017 is between Indian Navy and?
A. Indonesian Navy
B. Australian Navy
C. Srilankan Navy
D. Malaysian Navy
19. Who is appointed as the member of Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission (JERC) for Nanipur and Mizoram ?
A. Iram Vardhan Singh
B. Pamheiba Nara Singh
C. Marjit Singh
D. Ngangom Sarat Singh
20. “State of World Population 2017” report was recently (Oct-2017) released by?
A. United Nations Population Fund (UNPF)
B. United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
C. World Trade Organization (WTO)
D. World Health Organization (WHO)
Check our site Govt Jobs for more updated info
All The Best 🙂