Current Affairs 2nd October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Current Affairs 2nd October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers are Uploaded here in this article. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Quiz can now start their Current Affairs 2017 Questions and Answers Quiz. In this article, our team has tried to touch the different topics so that candidates will get a grip over all the Topics. Further, in this post, the Candidates will come across the Propositions about the Cybercrime, State Affairs, BSNL for IOT solutions, MoU, infant mortality rate, Indeed’s workplace rankings in India, National Affairs, International Affairs, Appointments, Best Tourism State award, author, Global Entrepreneurship Summit, re-election, first woman chief proctor of BHU, Central Board of Film Certification, scheme, launches, India Mobile Congress 2017, Living Legend Award by IUNS, Union Government, Agreements . So to know the all the Questions and Answers quickly go down and take the 2nd October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers. After Answering each Question the Candidates can check immediately if they have had answered Correct or Not.
Start Current Affairs 2nd October 2017 Quiz
1. _______ is heading a committee to tackle cyber crimes in India.
A. Amal Kumar Sarkar
B. T.K. Viswanathan
C. Rajendra Mal Lodha
D. Uday U. Lalit
2. Which state governor is Banwarilal Purohit?
A. Tamil Nadu
B. Andhra Pradesh
3. Who partners BSNL for IOT solutions recently?
A. Aeris Communications
B. Tata Communications
C. Reliance Communications
D. Sun Smart Communications
4. India has signed MoU with which of the following country to work together in maternal and adolescent health?
5. As per a report published by SRS Bulletin, the infant mortality rate declined by ___ points in 2015.
6.Which of the following firm topped the list of job site Indeed’s workplace rankings in India?
B. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
C. State Bank of India
D. Reliance Industries
7. Tom Alter, the veteran actor has passed away. He hailed from which country?
C. Sri Lanka
8. Veteran politician Makhan Lal Fotedar passed away recently. He belonged to which political party?
A. Indian National Congress
B. Bahujan Samaj Party
C. Bharatiya Janata Party
D. Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
9. Who became the first woman in Saudi Arabia to be appointed to a senior government post?
A. Yasmine El Rashidi
B. Eman Al-Ghamid
C. Saadia Sehar Haidari
D. Fariba Nawa
10. Which State has won the Best Tourism State award for the 3rd time in a row in September 2017?
D. Madhya Pradesh
11. Who of the following are the authors of the book “A to Z of Financial Management in Autonomous Institutions”?
A. Dr. Rajat Bhargava and Shri Bhargav Pathak
B. Dr. Rajat Bhargava and Shri Deenanath Pathak
C. Dr. Rajat Bhargava and Shri Sahil Pathak
D. None of these
12. NITI Aayog will host Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES 2017) in which city?
B. New Delhi
13. In Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta was re-elected as President recently. Which of the following is the capital city of Kenya?
14. Who is appointed as the first woman chief proctor of BHU?
A. Ritika Patel
B. Royana Singh
C. Shalini Sharma
D. Tanya Singh
15. Who among the following has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC)?
A. Vidya Balan
B. Naresh Chandra Lal
C. Narendra Kohli
D. Prasoon Joshi
16. For which scheme the Union Government Keeps Interest Rates Unchanged?
A. Savings Schemes
B. Pradhan Mantri Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (PMSSY)
C. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
D. Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
17. Who would launch the India Mobile Congress 2017 in New Delhi?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Ramnath Kovind
C. Harsh Vardhan
D. Manoj Sinha
18. Which scientist is selected to receive the Living Legend Award by IUNS?
A. Kuldeep Sharma
B. Chetan Sharma
C. Mahtab Bamji
D. Sandeep Saxena
19. Which scheme is being finalized by the Union Government?
A. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
B. Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
C. Atal Pension Yojana
D. Electoral Bonds Scheme
20. Which network signed a pact with VNL recently?
Hope you had a nice try in attempting to increase your knowledge in Current Affairs, if not we recommend the Candidates, to practice well and come back to take a retest because by Practising more eventually makes the Things easy and perfect. For instant Updates Book Mark Current Affairs Daily Page. Visit our site Govt Jobs to get latest Current Affairs of that Particular Day.
All the Best 🙂