Current Affairs 31st October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Current Affairs 31st October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers are uploaded on this page. The Aspirants who are preparing for the Competitive Examinations or to develop the Knowledge of Current Affairs can check this post which is specially created for the People who has been searching every day for the Current Affairs Quiz. Now after this article, the Candidates easily memorize the Daily Current Affairs by practicing them all multiple times. Here in this particular post, we are giving the Quiz of the Day related to the event Occurred in the Past day. By Practising the Daily Current Affairs Quiz the Contenders can eventually get a grip over the Current Happenings. So without wasting much time, we suggest the intenders, to check this amazing Quiz and try to answer all of them. If they miss out any answer then don’t worry the Candidates can also take a retest through which they can estimate their Overall Performance.
The Main Advantage of the Current Affairs Quiz is that the Aspirants can take it multiple time and check their Score after submitting the Test. Searchers can find the Questions in the Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2017 on vaccination, Indo-Russian military Exercise, international Affairs, Inauguration, Capgemini, and LinkedIn survey, Asian Cricket Council Emerging Nations Cup, Hostages, anti-submarine warfare exercise, Iran’s Chabahar port, Government Affairs, Civil Aviation and Security, French Open Super Series Badminton title 2017, ISSF Shooting World Cup, Republic of Zambia, Forbes’ Report, Sports, ODI and much more.
Start Current Affairs 31st October 2017 Quiz
1. As per a report published on October 27, 2017, 2.9 million children in India do not get vaccinated against _______.
2. The Indo-Russian military Exercise ‘Indra-2017’ concluded at _________
3. Which Government to engage 15000 apprentices in various departments?
4. Who Inaugurated Bidar-Kalaburagi New Railway Line in Karnataka?
A. Shri Narendra Modi
B. Shri Ramesh yadav
C. Shri Vijay Bhaskar
D. Shri Naresh Krishnan
5. According to the Capgemini and LinkedIn survey, which of the following country has the highest proportion of digital talent with 76 percent among the countries surveyed?
6. Which country to host 2018 Asian Cricket Council Emerging Nations Cup?
C. Sri Lanka
7. India began an intensive anti-submarine warfare exercise with which nation?
8. India has sent its first shipment of wheat to which nation through Iran’s Chabahar port?
9. The Bureau of Civil Aviation and Security announced that _____ can be used as identity proof to enter airport.
D. Driver’s license
10. Which player on 29 October 2017 won the French Open Super Series Badminton title 2017?
A. Kenta Nishimoto
B. Lin Dan
C. Kidambi Srikanth
D. Viktor Axelsen
11. Which Indian shooter has won a silver medal in the men’s double trap at the ISSF Shooting World Cup?
A. Amanpreet Singh
B. Sangram Dahiya
C. Vijay Kumar
D. Jitu Rai
12. Who has been appointed as the new High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Zambia?
A. Rahul B. Gajbhiye
B. Anil Khaitan
D. Rajiv Mishra
13. According to Forbes’ Report, Who has become the world’s richest person?
A. Jeff Bezos
B. Bill Gates
C. Jack Ma
D. Mukesh Ambani
14. Name the Prime Minister of Italy.
A. Dilma Rousseff
B. Paolo Gentiloni
C. Édouard Philippe
D. Matteo Renzi
15. Vani Kapoor belongs to which of the following sports?
16. Which of the following cricketer in October 2017 became the fastest to reach 9000 ODI runs?
A. MS Dhoni
B. Joe Root
C. Virat Kohli
D. AB de Villiers
17. Who Revamps Portal for Easy Credit Access?
18. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 30 October 2017 dedicated the Bidar – Kalaburagi new Railway Line to the nation in which state?
C. Madhya Pradesh
19. Who has recently (Oct-2017) assumed charge as the Vice Chief of Naval Staff (VCNS)?
A. Vice Admiral Sunil Patel
B. Vice Admiral Ajit Kumar P
C. Vice Admiral Karambir Singh
D. Vice Admiral Rajiv Kumar
20. Which country won the 2017 Sultan of Johor Cup hocket tournament?
C. Great Britain
Hope you had a good try to grasp the knowledge. If not, then practice again and take the retest by which you will surely ace it. Like and Share this Quiz with your friends. Also Book Mark the Current Affairs Daily Page along with the govtjobs.allindiajobs.in to get notified whenever we upload a Quiz
All the Best 🙂