Current Affairs 7th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Looking for Current Affairs 7th October 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? Then start your Quiz right now by answering them. Here in this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Quiz with Questions and Answers. As many people are preparing for various government exams it became mandatory for them to get a grip over the current affairs as in most of the tests are based on Daily Current Affairs. By taking this kind of Current Affairs Quiz candidates can eventually get hold of what they have been working on. Contenders can trust us as we will update all the latest Current Affairs in this quiz. For more such quizzes check our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in regularly as we will update the Daily Quiz for current affairs.
In today’s Quiz, we are including topics about Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase II, Anna Politkovskaya Award, Nobel Peace Prize, International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons, MoU, bilateral consultations, Trade and Communication Agreements, sanctuary state, International Affairs, State Government Affairs, Forbes magazine’s annual 100, SEBI, World Bank, highway and shipping projects, World Space Week, Themes, summit, Scheme, WWF- India, Partnership, Paryatan Parv celebrations, Coffee Board and much more. If are interested then start your quiz right now.
Start Current Affairs 7th October 2017 Quiz
1. How many millions did the Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase II Got recently?
2. Who is the First Indian Journalist to win Anna Politkovskaya Award?
A. Gauri Lankesh
B. Sudha Raghunathan
C. Nithya Ramesh
D. Vidhya Narayanan
3. Who got the Nobel Peace Prize 2017 recently?
A. National Institute of Technology
B. International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
C. International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN)
D. European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
4. India has signed a MoU with which of the following country to train its women police officers?
D. Sri Lanka
5. India has signed an agreement with which of the following country on bilateral consultations?
E. None of these
6. Which country signed with Ethiopia for Trade and Communication Agreements?
7. Recently, which state Governor of USA has signed “sanctuary state” legislation that extends protections for immigrants living in the country illegally?
8. How many Indian women’s have been named in Forbes magazine’s annual 100 ‘India Rich List 2017?’
9. The committee formed by SEBI on corporate governance in June 2017 under the chairmanship of Uday Kotak has recommended a minimum of __________directors on the board of listed firms.
10. India’s first-ever Industrial Training Institute for the Divyangans will come up in which state?
C. Uttar Pradesh
11. According to the World Bank, the recent slowdown in India’s economic growth is an “aberration” mainly due to the temporary disruptions in preparation for the GST. The World Bank was created in:
12. Union Ministers, Rajnath Singh and Nitin Gadkari laid a foundation stone for highway and shipping projects in which Union territory?
B. Dadar & Nagar Haveli
D. Andaman & Nicobar Islands
13. What is the theme of “World Space Week” 2017?
A. “Science of Space”
B. “Exploring New Worlds in Space”
C. “Explore Beyond Gravity”
D. ” Find The World Outside”
14. The 14th India and European Union summit was held in which Indian city?
C. New Delhi
15. Which Indian state has launched Mass Marriage Scheme to provide financial assistance for marriage?
D. Uttar Pradesh
16. WWF- India has launched the Environment Education Portal in partnership with which company?
17. Who inaugurated the ‘Paryatan Parv celebrations’ at Humayun’s Tomb, New Delhi?
A. Piyush Goyal
B. Dharmendra Pradhan
C. Uma Bharati
D. Mahesh Sharma
18. Who is the new Prime Minister of Mongolia?
A. Sanjaagiin Bayar
B. Sükhbaataryn Batbold
C. Norovyn Altankhuyag
D. Ukhnaa Khurelsukh
19. Purushottam Lal Kaushik has passed away. He is a former __ minister.
A. Information and Broadcasting
B. Coal and Petroleum
C. Food Processing
D. Human Resource and Development
20. According to Coffee Board, India’s coffee output pegged at record__lakh tons in 2017-18
Hope you got satisfied with Quiz today. Tell us the ways to improve our service to provide you with best. Also, bookmark Current Affairs page so you will get notified whenever we upload a quiz.
All the Best:)