Current Affairs 13th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
People who have been looking every for Current Affairs 13th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers can check this latest post where we have given some questions related to Current Affairs. This post is for the aspirants searching for Daily Current Affairs 2017. Our team has researched a lot and gathered these topics. In Today’s Quiz, the candidates will find the Questions on Languages, State Affairs, ATP World Tour Award, non-resident Indians, proxy voting rights, India’s first Cartoon Network-branded amusement park Amazia, establishment, RBI, Hepatitis-C patients, National Entrepreneurship Awards 2017, Mother Teresa Memorial Award, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, national chess champion 2017, Rashtriya Kabir Samman, International Affiars, appointment, history, National Affiars, agreement, Facebook, Kolkata International Film Festival, Counter-Terrorism and Counter-Radicalisation, Cyber and Information Security, projects, Tourism, 2018 FIFA World Cup and Much more.
So are you interested in taking Current Affairs 13th November 2017 Quiz? then proceed to start your quiz. We are providing the Current Affairs Questions and Answers which is very useful and helpful for the aspirants that are in question and answer format. Those contenders who are seeking for the latest current affairs recently can check this quiz and analyze their capacity and built it if they are weak in any areas of the current happenings. Job searchers if you are checking for the Current Affairs November 2017, then this website is perfect for you to get the latest updates and questions. We had investigated and share the valuable questions along with answers in this article. To know more about the Today’s Current Affairs quiz, we suggest you all, to refer this post attentively where you will find some questions and answers.
Start Current Affairs 13th November 2017 Quiz
1. Which State government on November 10, 2017, made Urdu the second official language State?
A. West Bengal
2. Who won the 2017 ATP World Tour Award in the Comeback Player of the Year category?
A. Juan Martín del Potro
B. Roger Federer
C. Rafael Nadal
D. David Goffin
3. The government has decided to give proxy voting rights to over ____ million non-resident Indians (NRIs) spread across the world.
4. India’s first Cartoon Network-branded amusement park Amazia is set to be established in which city?
5. As per the latest directives of RBI, all banks are required to provide doorstep banking facilities to senior citizens of more than 70 years of age and differently-abled persons by __________
A. December 25, 2017
B. January 1, 2018
C. December 31, 2017
D. November 30, 2017
6. Which state has become India’s first state to treat Hepatitis-C patients through oral medicine?
7. How many winners across various categories were awarded “National Entrepreneurship Awards 2017”?
8. Which international organization will get 2017 Mother Teresa Memorial Award for social justice?
A. International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
B. World Food Programme (WFP)
C. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
D. International Organization for Migration (IOM)
9. Who has been crowned national chess champion 2017?
A. Lalith Babu
B. Aravindh Chithambaram
D. S L Narayanan
10. Which Indian state has instituted the Rashtriya Kabir Samman?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
11. Recently Qatar has appointed women to one of its most important consultative bodies, the Shura Council, for the first time in the country’s history. How many were appointed?
12. Delhi Government has signed a Twin City agreement with which city to strengthen the co-operation in various sectors?
C. New York
13. Which country became the first country to partner with Facebook on disaster response?
14. Which edition of Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF) is inaugurated recently?
15. Name the minister who has formed two new divisions called Counter-Terrorism and Counter-Radicalisation (CTCR) and the Cyber and Information Security (CIS).
A. Smriti Irani
B. Arun Jaitley
C. Radha Mohan Singh
D. Rajnath Singh
16. _________Small Hydro Power Plant in Biaras Drass, Kargil (J&K) becomes the first project to be commissioned under Prime Minister’s Ladakh Renewable Energy Initiative.
A. 5.5 MW
B. 1.5 MW
C. 4.5 MW
D. 3.5 MW
17. From which State Union Minister of State for Tourism Alphons Kannanthanam has elected unopposed to the Rajya Sabha?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
18. Adidas Football has unveiled the official match ball ____________ for the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
A. Telestar 18
B. Tango 18
C. Questra 18
D. Tricolore 18
19. A.G. Milkha Singh, who passed away recently was associated with which sports?
20. Which University in India decided to give gold medal only to the students who are vegetarian and non-drinkers?
A. Savitribai Phule Pune University
B. Jawaharlal Nehru University
C. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
D. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Check Govtjobs.allindiajobs for more updates.
We are wishing All The Very Best To The Candidates 🙂