Current Affairs 17th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day Peeps !!! Check Current Affairs 17th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers from this article. our team has gathered some hot and current Happenings and made into question and Answer Format. Take the quiz immediately and increase your knowledge in Current Affairs. For sake of the Candidates who have been looking the internet whole day for the Daily Current Affairs 2017, can check them from our site daily, as we are updating the Quiz each and every single day. You can even check the Current Affairs Quiz November 2017 for previous quizzes through which you can practice the Current Affairs more and can eventually extend your knowledge. The main motive behind giving this article is to provide a helping hand for the aspirants searching for Current Affairs.
Now in Current Affairs 17th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers we are covering topics related to Former MP, National Power Portal, appointment, National Press Day, inauguration, IITF 2017, Islamic nations, Yoga, Ministry of Trade and Industry, Wi-Fi, vote, poll, army, hot-air balloon festival, Indian Armed Forces 2017, launches, JOHAR scheme, inauguration, visa, international Affairs, Agreements, State Affairs, Forbes List of Asia’s Richest Families, First Pill with Digital Tracking Device, International Solar Alliance, Tech Infra Services, NTR National Film Awards, National Affairs and much more. Start your quiz right away, where you can find all the questions and options from which you have to choose the correct answer.
Start Current Affairs 17th November 2017 Quiz
1. Former MP Abdul Mannan Hossain who passed away recently was from which state?
D. West Bengal
2. Who launched the National Power Portal?
A. D. V. Sadananda Gowda
B. Ravi Shankar Prasad
C. R.K. Singh
D. Krishan Pal Gurjar
3. Who has been appointed as the president of the 36th International Geological Congress (IGC – 2020)?
A. Vishwapati Trivedi
B. Vijay Prasad Dimri
C. M L Khan
D. Krishna S Chaturvedi
4. When is National Press Day observed?
A. November 16
B. May 16
C. August 14
D. April 24
5. Who inaugurated in IITF 2017?
A. Shri Vignesh raj
B. Shri Suresh Sharma
C. Shri Hunar Haat
D. Shri Kailash Rajan
6. Which among the given Islamic nations has officially approved Yoga as a sporting activity under its Ministry of Trade and Industry?
A. The United Arab Emirates
D. Saudi Arabia
7. Which is the India’s longest expressway that will soon provide free Wi-Fi services along with its length?
A. Chennai Bypass
B. Ahmedabad Vadodara Expressway
C. Agra to Lucknow Expressway
D. Yamuna Expressway
8. ________ voted in favor of legalizing same-sex marriage in a recent historic poll.
9. The army took over the govt in which country recently taking President Robert Mugabe in custody?
10. Which of the following state hosting its first ever hot-air balloon festival?
C. Andhra Pradesh
11. The Joint Training Doctrine Indian Armed Forces 2017 was released by whom?
A. General Bipin Rawat
B. Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa
C. Admiral Sunil Lanba
D. General Peush Pawsey
12. Which Bank has launched a special campaign for opening current account and savings accounts (CASA)?
A. Punjab National Bank
B. Union Bank of India
C. United Bank of India
D. Karnataka Bank
13. Who has inaugurated JOHAR scheme in Jharkhand?
A. Rajnath Singh
B. Radha Mohan Singh
C. Raghubar Das
D. Ramnath Kovind
14. Which country recently announced to simplify its visa rules for Indians from January 2018?
15. Which country has officially signed up to the Paris Agreement, the UN, leaving the United States as the only country to reject the global climate- rescue pact?
16. Which Indian Businessman topped Forbes List of Asia’s Richest Families recently?
A. Mukesh Ambani
B. Gautam Adani
C. Adi Godrej
D. N R Narayana Moorthy
17. Which country approves First Pill with Digital Tracking Device?
18. The International Solar Alliance has announced to set up 1000 GW of solar energy by ______.
19. Tech Infra Services is the technical arm of _____
20. Name the actor who won the NTR National Film Awards for the year 2014.
A. Mahesh Babu
C. Kamal Haasan
D. Naga Chaitanya
Check our site Govt jobs daily for more Latest current Affairs Updates and Notification
All The Best 🙂