Current Affairs 21st November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Here is an update of Daily Current Affairs Quiz. Go through the Current Affairs 21st November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers and start your practice session right now. Down we have given all the current happening in Question and Answer Format for the convenience of the people who have been surfing the internet through the day related to the Current Affairs. If you are willing to retake or explore more previous quizzes to strengthen your stamina in Current Affairs Quiz, kindly check Current Affairs Quiz November 2017 in which you can find different dates current affairs quiz. Our team has spent some quality time in searching for the Latest Happenings. After gathering them we have framed them into questions and given in this particular article, as it will make the contenders to practice more quickly. For more such updates about the Current Affairs Quiz check our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in daily.
So to help the candidates with their search in Current Affairs 21st November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers, we have given Questions on the topics like ATP Finals, 42nd International Congress, politics, RBL Bank, Gleadovia konyakianorum, Species, Indira Gandhi Prize, 61st National Shooting Championship title, lifetime achievement award, International Film Festival of India, Engineers Day, Miss World 2017, Universal Children’s Day, Biennial International Conference & Exposition of Society of Petroleum Geophysicists (SPG), World’s Richest Country, National Affairs, 62nd National Wrestling Championship 2017, International Affairs, Indian Oil Corporation, State Affairs, Women’s Youth World Boxing Championship (YWBC), KPIT-MSLTA ATP Challenger title and much more. Following the question, we have also given the right to lessen the burden of the candidates, to search for the correct solution. So are you Excited to start your Quiz? then find it below
Start Current Affairs 21st November 2017 Quiz
1. Grigor Dimitrov has won the 2017 ATP Finals. He represents which country?
2. The 42nd International Congress of Military Medicine will be held in _______.
B. New Delhi
3. Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi, who passed away recently, was associated with which political party?
A. Nationalist Congress Party
B. Indian National Congress
C. Communist Party of India
D. All India Trinamool Congress
4. Which place RBL Bank Opens All Women Branch?
5. Which place is Gleadovia konyakianorum a Parasitic plant found?
6. Who has been selected to be honored with the 2017’s Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament, and Development?
A. Narendra Modi
B. Manmohan Singh
C. Atal Bihari Vajpayee
D. Pratibha Patil
7. Name the player to clinch the 61st National Shooting Championship title in the Men’s Trap Shooting event.
A. Manavjit Singh Sandhu
B. Anwer Sultan
C. Zoravar Singh Sandhu
D. Ashutosh Sardar Murkute
8. Atom Egoyan will be honored with the lifetime achievement award at the International Film Festival of India (IFFI 2017). He hails from which country?
C. New Zealand
9. The 237th Corps of Engineers Day was celebrated on which day?
A. 17 November
B. 18 November
C. 19 November
D. 15 November
10. India’s Manushi Chhillar was crowned Miss World 2017. Which nations contestant was named the first runner-up of the pageant?
A. Miss France
B. Miss Kenya
C. Miss England
D. Miss Mexico
11. When is Universal Children’s Day observed every year?
A. 19 November
B. 20 November
C. 21 November
D. 22 November
12. The 12th Biennial International Conference & Exposition of Society of Petroleum Geophysicists (SPG) was organized in which state?
13. Which country was named as the World’s Richest Country according to IMF’s GDP data?
A. Saudi Arabia
14. Who has won Gold in the Women’s 59 Kg Wrestling competition in the 62nd National Wrestling Championship 2017?
A. Sakshi Malik
B. Geeta Phogat
C. Babita Kumari
D. Ritu Phogat
15. Three-time Olympic gold medal-winning weightlifter Naim Suleymanoglu has passed away recently. He hails from which country?
16. The Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has launched India’s first electric charging station in which of these given cities in collaboration with Ola?
17. Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani is the Prime Minister of which country?
B. Saudi Arabia
18. Which city is hosting the 2017 Women’s Youth World Boxing Championship (YWBC)?
A. New Delhi
19. Who has won the KPIT-MSLTA ATP Challenger title?
A. Yuki Bhambri
B. Ramkumar Ramanathan
C. Leander Paes
D. Mahesh Bhupathi
20. Jana Novotna who passed away recently used to play which sport?
Hope you had a good time, in taking the quiz.
All The Best 🙂