Current Affairs 28th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day Folks!!! Another Latest Update is added to the stack of Daily Current Affairs. Check the Current Affairs 28th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers given on this page and start taking the quiz to increase your knowledge. Practise more and more till you get it correct. Our team has gathered latest and Trending Current Happenings and formed them into question and Answer Format. So right after answering the Question, you can check the answer whether you guessed it correct or not. The advantage of the Current Affairs Provided on this page is that you will be relieved from searching for correct solutions. And if you want to check the previous quizzes for perfection, check this Page called Current Affairs Quiz November 2017 where you can get whole Quiz links.
Now in Current Affairs 28th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers, we are covering topics like Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, announcement, World War 1, Indian soldiers, Awards, International Affairs, Locations, Digital Locker, 2017 ITTF Challenge Spanish Open, appointment, Defence Studies and Analysis (IDSA), Constitution Day, National Affairs, Importance of the day, Miss Universe 2017, U-23 Senior World Wrestling Championship, IAAF’s Men’s Athlete, 36th International Geological Congress 2020, Ban, Truckers’ Cartelisation, guidelines, child sex abuse, Emmy Award-winning, National Law Day, inaugurations, Lachit Festival, Ajeya Warrior 2017, State Affairs, India’s first solar mission, world’s first artificial intelligence politician “SAM” and others. Exciting right? then go ahead and start your quiz.
Start Current Affairs 28th November 2017 Quiz
1. Who won the 2017 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix?
A. Lewis Hamilton
B. Valtteri Bottas
C. Sebastian Vettel
D. Max Verstappen
2. Which country has announced to build a memorial for Indian soldiers who fought in World War 1?
3. Which place Awarded as Most Visited Place of the World?
A. Golden temple
C. Odisha Sun temple
D. Qutub Minar
4. Which country to Help Mauritius on Digital Locker?
5. Sathiyan Gnanasekaran has clinched men’s singles gold at the 2017 ITTF Challenge Spanish Open. Does he hail from which state?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
6. Who has been appointed as the President of the Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (IDSA)?
A. Subhash Bhamre
B. Nirmala Sitharaman
C. Manohar Parrikar
D. Arun Jaitley
7. When is the Constitution Day observed?
A. 23 November
B. 24 November
C. 26 November
D. 25 November
8. Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters has been crowned the Miss Universe 2017. Does she hail from which country?
D. South Africa
9. Which Indian Wrestler clinched the Silver medal in U-23 Senior World Wrestling Championship?
A. Sakshi Malik
B. Ritu Phogat
C. Geeta Phogat
D. Babita Phogat
10. Who has been named IAAF’s Men’s Athlete of the year?
A. Mutaz Essa Barshim
B. Ashton Eaton
C. Usain Bolt
D. Tyson Gay
11. Which country will host 36th International Geological Congress 2020?
D. Sri Lanka
12. Which state government notifies Ban on Truckers’ Cartelisation?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
13. Which institute first time releases guidelines on child sex abuse?
A. World Health Organisation
B. National Space Organisation
C. National Health Institute
D. All India Medical Institute of Technology
14. What is the Name of Primetime Emmy Award-winning actor who has passed away recently?
A. Donald Glover
B. Viola Davis
C. Jim Parsons
D. Peter Baldwin
15. The Conference on National Law Day was inaugurated in which city?
C. New Delhi
16. Which state has decided to celebrate “Lachit Festival” in different state capitals?
17. The joint army training exercise Ajeya Warrior 2017 will be held in which state?
D. Himachal Pradesh
18. Lee Nak-Yeon is the Prime Minister of which country?
B. South Korea
C. Papua New Guinea
19. Which of the following will be India’s first solar mission to take off in 2019?
A. Aditya-LL mission
B. Aditya-L1 mission
C. Aditya-XL mission
D. Aditya-X1 mission
20. The scientists of which country have developed the world’s first artificial intelligence politician “SAM”?
A. New Zealand
B. South Africa
Hope you have enjoyed learning new things. For more updates about the Quizzes check govtjobs.allindiajobs.in daily.
All The Best 🙂