Current Affairs 2nd November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good Day!!! Current Affairs 2nd November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers are updated in this article. Those people who have been searching for them can now relax and can take the test to add new knowledge of current affairs. As we all know many people are searching for the Daily Current Affairs Quiz and yet many of them had no luck in finding the correct one. So for such people here now we have gathered and provided the Current Affairs Quiz. The Candidates can take a quiz in the Question and Answer format which will be easy to practice and to memorize. Check this article down where you can find the latest questions and answers very next to the questions which our team member have researched and framed for you all aspirants. We have bolded the correct answer so that without searching, again and again, you can get both questions and answers in the same place.
Do you want to take a glimpse at the topics that are providing today in the Quiz? then check them out. ICC T20 rankings, Forbes, Commonwealth Shooting Championships, Hindi Satyagrahis, inauguration, Hostings, India-US Ocean Dialogue, Global clubfoot conference, Comptroller General of Accounts, International Affairs, Tata Capital’s Travel and Foreign Exchange Companies, Theme, World Cities Day, foundation day, anti-submarine warfare exercise, Indian navy, Appointments, awards, agreements, State Government Affairs, sports, Investments and much more. If you want to check the questions then start your quiz right here.
Start Current Affairs 2nd November 2017 Quiz
1. As per the latest ICC T20 rankings published on October 31, 2017 ______ secured the top spot.
A. Umesh Yadav
B. Kuldeep Yadav
C. Ishant Sharma
D. Jasprit Bumrah
2. Name the celebrity who has been named top earning dead celebrities by Forbes for the fifth straight year.
A. Arnold Palmer
B. Bob Marley
C. Elvis Presley
D. Michael Jackson
3. Heena Sidhu on October 31, 2017 won the gold medal at Commonwealth Shooting Championships in ______ event.
A. 10 metre air pistol
B. 50 metre rifle three positions
4. Which state Government Announces Lifetime Pensions for ‘Hindi Satyagrahis’?
B. Tamil Nadu
5. Who has inaugurated Chhattisgarh foundation day celebrations?
A. Shri Suresh Prabhu
B. Shri Arun jaitley
C. Shri Prakash Javadekar
D. Shri Venkaiah Naidu
6. Which state is hosting the first-ever India-US Ocean Dialogue?
7. Which city is hosting the 2017 Global clubfoot conference?
B. New Delhi
8. According to the data furnished by the Comptroller General of Accounts (CGA) on October 31, 2017, the Indian budgetary fiscal deficit over the first half of the current financial year stood at _________ per cent of the full year`s target
9. Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni was recently on the 2-day visit to India. Who was the last Italian Prime Minister to visit India in February 2007?
A. Matteo Renzi
B. Romano Prodi
C. Enrico Letta
D. Silvio Berlusconi
10. Which among the given firms has recently completed the acquisition of Tata Capital’s Travel and Foreign Exchange Companies?
A. Wonderla Holidays Limited
B. Cox & Kings India Limited
C. Thomas Cook India Group
D. American Express Company
11. What was the theme of the 2017 World Cities Day (WCD)?
A. Better City, Better Life
B. Inclusive Cities, Shared Development
C. Promoting a better urban future
D. Innovative Governance, Open Cities
12. How many states celebrated their foundation day?
13. India and _____began a three-day anti-submarine warfare exercise in the Indian Ocean region to deepen their operational coordination in the strategically important sea lanes around the two countries.
14. Who was recently appointed as the Consul General of Korea?
A. Jacob Thomas
B. Allen Kurian
C. Suresh Chukkapalli
D. George Thomas
15. Who was on 1 September 2017 awarded the Ezhuthachan Puraskaram, the top literary award of the Government of Kerala?
B. M K Sanu
C. K. Satchidanandan
16. India and _______has signed six agreements to boost cooperation in railways, energy sectors.
17. Name the country that has recently announced that women in the country will now be able to attend sports events in stadiums starting from 2018.
D. Saudi Arabia
18. Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck is the king of which of the given countries?
C. Sri Lanka
19. Who is the president of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank?
A. Ahmad Mohamed Ali Al-Madani
B. K.V. Kamath
C. Jim Yong Kim
D. Jin Liqun
20. Late MV Sridhar was the former General Manager of which organization?
A. Ice Hockey Association of India
B. Indian Olympic Association
C. Board of Control for Cricket in India
D. All India Football Federation
All The Best 🙂