Current Affairs 8th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Looking for Current Affairs 8th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? then check this article, until the end. All the aspirants can find the Quiz Questions which our team has collected based on the Current Happenings. So all the candidates who preparing for any kind of Entrance Tests and Recruitment Examinations can check the Current Affairs which we have updated on this page. Candidates who have been searching for the latest current affairs lately can check this quiz and test their capability and built it if they are weak in many areas of the current happenings. Taking a Current Affairs quiz is a way to improve and strengthen your knowledge so that you can ace any test with questions related to general current affairs. The main motive behind this article is to provide daily updates of the Current Affairs Quiz check our site Govtjobs.allindianjobs.in regularly so that you can practice the quiz daily without searching here and there.
Here take a glimpse of the topics we are going to provide in this quiz. In today’s Current Affairs Quiz our team has included questions on CATOBAR, Asian Women’s Boxing Championship, plastic free, military exercise, newspapers, International Affairs, MoU, World Food India 2017, General Insurance Company of the Year, Finance Secretary of India, inaugurations, statements, conference, UN partnership fund, Sovereign Gold Bonds, schemes, State Government, Commonwealth Shooting Championships 2017, International Solar Alliance, capital, Multi-Agency Group, World Bank, Odisha Higher Education Programme for Excellence and Equity. Hope this questions will help you in developing a grip over the latest news happenings. For more and more latest current affairs quiz always check our site.
Start Current Affairs 8th November 2017 Quiz
1. The Indian Navy on November 5, 2017, announced to use the catapult-based aircraft launch mechanism (CATOBAR). CATOBAR has been developed by which country?
2. Who enters Asian Women’s Boxing Championship final?
A. Mary Kom
B. Pinki Rani
C. Kavita Goyat
D. Sarita Devi
3. Which state aims to promote ‘plastic free’ motive through ‘Hornbill Festival’?
B. West Bengal
4. Exercise Sampriti is a joint military exercise between which two nations?
A. Nepal and India
B. India and Bangladesh
C. Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
D. Sri Lanka and Nepal
5. Why did Lord Lytton’s administration enact the Vernacular Press Act of 1878, directed only against Indian language newspapers?
A. Newspapers were by now widely disseminating Dadabhai Naoroji’s drain theory
B. Sharp and radical comments were being made with regard to the British administration’s interference in Indians’ social and religious life
C. The first Delhi Darbaar of 1877 was viewed by the newspapers as an attempt by the British to drive a wedge between Indian Hindus and Muslims, which the administration regarded as seditious
D. Newspapers were highly critical of the Government for its inhuman approach towards the victims of the famine of 1876-77
6. A MoU of Rs 10000 crore was signed between the Indian government and _______at the World Food India 2017.
B. Organic India
7. Name the firm to win the 21st Asia Insurance Industry Awards in the “General Insurance Company of the Year” category.
A. Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited
B. Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited
C. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company
D. Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company
8. Who has been designated as the new Finance Secretary of India?
A. A.K. Dhasmana
B. Bhaskar Khulbe
C. Hasmukh Adhia
D. Nripendra Misra
9. Who will inaugurate the latest conference of States Power Ministers in Bihar?
A. Thawar Chand Gehlot
B. Manoj Sinha
C. Krishan Pal Gurjar
D. Raj Kumar Singh
10. Consider the following statements:
1. The Kyoto Protocol is an international agreement linked to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
2. India has ratified the Doha amendment to the Kyoto Protocol
3. India is not a part of the Like-Minded Developing Countries Group on Climate Change
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
A. 1 only
B. 1 and 2 only
C. 2 only
D. 2 and 3 only
11. The 23rd annual conference of the parties (COP) was held in which country?
12. India has pledged to contribute how much amount to UN partnership fund?
A. USD 100 million
B. USD 50 million
C. USD 1000 million
D. USD 150 million
13. The price of the new series of Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) has been fixed at
A. Rs 2,750 per gram
B. Rs 2,934 per gram
C. Rs 2,565 per gram
D. Rs 3,012 per gram
14. Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal on November 4, 2017, launched 647 schemes for development of river ______
15. Which state government approves 312 Crores for the Orange city?
C. Tamil Nadu
D. West Bengal
16. India won how many medals in the Commonwealth Shooting Championships 2017 concluded recently?
17. The International Solar Alliance(ISA)is headquartered at ______________
A. Uttar Pradesh
18. What is the capital of Guinea?
19. Which Multi-Agency Group (MAG) has reconstituted by the Union Government to probe into cases of Paradise Papers?
A. Shobhana K. Pattanayak group
B. Trilochan Mohapatra group
C. C.K. Mishra group
D. Sushil Chandra group
20. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with the World Bank (WB) for Odisha Higher Education Programme for Excellence and Equity (OHEPEE) Project?
A. $111 million
B. $119 million
C. $131 million
D. $122 million
For more Current Affairs Quiz November 2017 check our site regularly
All The Best 🙂