Current Affairs 9th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Have you been searching for the Current Affairs 9th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers? then you need to check our latest post where you can get all your problem solutions related to the Daily Current Affairs Quiz. Check this article completely and take the Quiz which we have given in the Question and Answer Format. As we all know many of the aspirants who are having a problem to memorize the Current Affairs, so keeping such all candidates in mind we have framed all the Current Affairs in Question and Answer Format. Check the Quiz Questions which were collected by our team on the Current Happenings. Along with the Current Affairs 9th November 2017 Quiz Questions And Answers if you want to check this whole Current Affairs Quiz then you need to check this new page Current Affairs Quiz November 2017 where you can find all the previous quizzes. And another added advantage of taking our quiz is that you can find the answer right after question which surely reduces your burden to search separately for the answer after taking a wild guess.
Now in today’s Quiz, our team has come up with some interesting and brilliant topic’s related to the Best Short Film Award, South Asian Film Festival, Digital Rath, National Affairs, Ministries, 2nd edition of India International Cherry Blossom festival, UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network, men’s singles National Badminton Championships, BHIM UPI, seamless money transfer, International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict, RTGS, NEFT, Importance of the day, Sports, partnership, Sangai International Festival, Tata Steel, Indian women hockey team, DRDO, Reinforced Cement Concrete, Rivers, State Affairs, International Affairs, AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championship, launches, ambassador, sub-sonic cruise missile, Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran App and other topics. If you are willing to take the test, then go on and start your test by answering the questions given below.
Start Current Affairs 9th November 2017 Quiz
1. Which film won the 2017 Best Short Film Award at the South Asian Film Festival in Montreal?
A. The Ragged Priest
B. Emma’s Bliss
D. The School Bag
2. Which city the Union Minister Smriti Irani flags off Digital Rath?
D. New Delhi
3. The 2nd edition of India International Cherry Blossom festival has started in which state?
C. Jammu & Kashmir
4. Among the given cities which city got included in the UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network for contribution in Music?
A. New York
5. Who has won the 2017 men’s singles National Badminton Championships?
A. Kidambi Srikanth
B. Pranaav Jerry Chopra
C. H S Prannoy
D. Kashyap Parupalli
6. Which payment service introduced BHIM UPI for seamless money transfer?
C. OLA Money
7. When is the International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict observed every year?
A. 4 November
B. 5 November
C. 6 November
D. 7 November
8. Which bank makes RTGS, NEFT online transactions free recently?
A. Dena Bank
B. Canara Bank
C. HDFC Bank
D. ICICI Bank
9. ________ has become the first man to take two hat-tricks in the same first-class cricket match.
A. Mitchell Starc
B. R Ashwin
C. Mitchell Johnson
D. Ravindra Jadeja
10. The ride-hailing app Ola has started a global partnership with which tech giant for building connected vehicle platform?
11. The 2017 Sangai International Festival will be held in which state?
12. Which steel company sets up country’s largest coke dry quenching facility in Odisha plant?
A. Tata Steel
B. Ashok Leyland
C. L& T Limited
D. Aditya Birla group
13. Indian women hockey team has gained two places to reach ________Place in the latest FIH world rankings.
14. DRDO conducted a flight test of its indigenously designed and developed long-range sub-sonic cruise missile Nirbhay. DRDO was founded in_________.
15. The newly constructed Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) bridge has been built over which of these rivers by Nepal?
A. Trishuli River
B. Koshi River
C. Kali Gandaki River
D. Kankai River
16. Which among the given is the national anthem of the 2017 AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championship?
A. Make Some Noise
B. Common Everybody
C. Let’s Have Fun
D. Go Guppy Go
17. Name the portal launched by the Ministry for Women and Child Development on November 7, 2017 for registering the complaint related to sexual harassment in non-government and government organization.
C. Circle of 6
D. Follow Me
18. Who is the ambassador of India to Nepal?
A. Devraj Bhalla
B. Subhash Anand
C. Manjeev Singh Puri
D. Gurvinder Singh
19. India recently conducted a flight test of its long-range sub-sonic cruise missile named
20. Which ministry launched Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran App?
A. Ministry of Railways and Coal
B. Ministry of Communication
C. Ministry of Transport
D. Ministry of External Affairs
Hope you have had better experience in taking Current Affairs 9th November 2017 Quiz, for more such updates check govtjobs.allindiajobs.in. And comment down in the below box for quires.
All The Best 🙂