BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Overview of BMRCL Notification
- 1.2 Vacancy details of BMRCL Jobs 2017-18
- 1.3 Educational Qualifications BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.4 BMRCL Employment News Age Limit 2017-18
- 1.5 Selection Process for BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.6 PayScale Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- 1.7 Application Fee for BMRCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2017-18
- 1.8 Application Process for BMRCL Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy 2017-18
Fantastic News for Job Seekers awaiting Latest Employment News in Indian Navy. Here is an excellent opportunity for people waiting for BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation, India has announced the latest recruitment advertisement for 60 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts in the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited. The officials are hiring candidates for positions in Karnataka. Aspirants in search of Latest State Government Jobs can go through the entire article for detailed information. To make your search easy here, we have attached the official notification and also the links to the official site in the below section. As per the data in the official notification officials are conducting the recruitment process to employ candidates for the three positions namely, Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer. Contenders applying for BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 should read the official notification more than once in order not to miss any information regarding the application process.
Free Job Alerts for all the residents of Karnataka looking for latest Govt Jobs in India. Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has asked the job hunters to be a BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering along with the relevant experience required for the positions filled. Contenders who are fulfilling the above job criteria can apply for other Engineering Jobs. Remember that the applications might get rejected if you do not satisfy the requirements as mentioned in the official notification. So make sure that you read all the details mentioned in the below article and also refer to the BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification to avoid any mistakes in the future.
Next essential criteria required to be eligible for BMRCL Jobs 2017-18 are the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations. As per the data stated in the official announcement contenders willing to apply for latest Graduate Jobs should have a Minimum Age of 35 Years and a Maximum Age of 40 Years. The age relaxation details discussed in the official notification, the links to which are provided below on this page. Also, you can refer to the official site of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited at www.bmrcl.co.in. You will not be allowed into the recruitment process if you do not satisfy the eligibility mentioned above criteria. So be careful while updating the info on the job portal. Also, candidates would be well informed about the starting and the ending dates of the BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. The Start date to fill the online application form is 16th December 2017, and the closure date is 15th January 2018.
Overview of BMRCL Notification
|Organization Name||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||60|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualifications|
|Last Date||15th January 2018|
|Start Date||16th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Salary Info|
The above-depicted table tells us about the latest recruitment going on in Karnataka State. Here on this page we have updated all the details regarding the BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 such as Selection process, Pay Scale offered, and Application Process. Interested in applying for 60 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer the have a look at the selection process. The hiring Process consists of two rounds which are Academic Scores and Personal Interview. Contenders will be shortlisted based on both the rounds as mentioned above. Finally, the candidates shortlisted for Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer will receive an excellent pay scale according to the norms of the organization. Applicants must ensure that the application process for BMRCL Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017-18 is in Online Mode. So check the below sections of this article for more details about the application process. Applicants can have access to the latest Syllabus and Previous Papers for all the Govt Jobs in India
Vacancy details of BMRCL Jobs 2017-18
- Assistant Engineer – 30 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 30 Posts
Educational Qualifications BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18
- Assistant Engineer – BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Executive Engineer – BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
BMRCL Employment News Age Limit 2017-18
- Assistant Engineer – 35 Years
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 40 Years
Selection Process for BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18
- Academic Marks
- Personal Interview
PayScale Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Asst Executive Engineer – Rs.55860/-
- Asst. Engineer Rs.48280/-
Application Fee for BMRCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2017-18
- Contenders shall refer to the BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for information about the application fee payable towards Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
Application Process for BMRCL Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy 2017-18
- Visit the official site of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited at www.bmrcl.co.in.
- Check for BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
- Download the official announcement.
- Read all the details given in the advertisement.
- Click on the link to Apply Online for 60Assistant Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancies 2017-18.
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the Online Application form.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature if necessary.
- Verify once again all the details you have provided.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a Print out of the submitted online application for future use.
To Download BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here