Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- 1.1 Details of Central Railway Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 Educational Qualifications for CR Retired Staff Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.3 Central Railway Openings Age Limitations 2017-18
- 1.4 Selection Process for CR Notification 2017-18
- 1.5 Pay Scale Offered by Central Railway 2017-18
- 1.6 Application Fee for CR Careers 2017-18
- 1.7 Guidelines to follow while applying for Central Railway Vacancy 2017-18
Job Seekers can check the Latest Central Government Jobs Notification here. Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification is out. Aspirants can find the latest Employment News through our website. The officials of Central Railway recruitment board have recently announced the CR Retired Staff Recruitment 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying for Central Railway Notification 2017 for 775 Retired Staff Vacancies from 14th December 2017. The Closure date of applying Online is 1st January 2018. The Central Railway provides the best opportunity for all the citizens of India. To get employed in Railways Department candidates must possess specific educational qualifications as per the Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification. Job Hunters can find latest Railway Jobs here. We have updated all the details regarding the newest Government Job Notifications in this article. Candidates can check the Official Notification and Website through the Links provided below on this page.
Aspirants can apply for latest Graduate Jobs. Applications have been invited to fill 775 Retired Staff Vacancies in various disciplines of Central Railways. The jobs divided as per category and gender by the officials. Now as per the Advt was given candidates willing to apply for CR Jobs 2017-18 should possess some educational qualifications to be eligible for the relevant post. Applicants must be Retired staff who have retired from Mumbai Division of Central Railway and from the same category and same department for which notification issued. For more details on educational qualifications, candidates can refer to Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 Notification. Job seekers can get Previous Papers, Syllabus, and download Admit Cards here. One must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria as per the standards set by the Central Railway officials.
Free Job Alerts for all the people of Mumbai in search of latest govt jobs in India. Next essential criteria to be eligible for Central Railway Careers is the Age Limitations and Age Relaxations which are mandatory for Central Railway Jobs 2017-18. Now according to the data presented in the official announcement, the contenders should have a Minimum Age of 58 Years and a Maximum Age of 65 Years to be eligible for the 775 Retired Staff Jobs 2017-18. The Relaxation Age varies as per the category. Next comes the Application Process which is submitted through the offline medium. The details about how to send the offline application form are discussed below on this page. Aspirants ensure that they check the Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification twice before proceeding to apply.
Details of Central Railway Notification 2017-18
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Post Name||Retired Staff|
|No of Vacancies||775|
|Qualifications||Check below for details about Qualification|
|Last Date||5th January 2018|
|Start Date||14th December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Info on Salary|
Here the above-given table gives us the complete info on Latest recruitment in India. On this, you can also find the Selection Process, Salary Offered, Application Fee. Therefore candidates should refer to the below sections carefully to not encounter any problems in the future. Now coming to the selection process, one should note that there are two rounds which are Written Test, Personal Interview. Final selection of candidates will be made based on both their performance in both the rounds. The selected contenders will receive an excellent pay scale along with the grade pay based on their performance in the recruitment mentioned above process. Contenders can also check the upcoming sections of our blog many more Govt Jobs Notifications.
- Name of the Post – Retired Staff
- No of Vacancies – 775 Posts
Educational Qualifications for CR Retired Staff Recruitment 2017-18
- Retired staff who have retired from Mumbai Division of Central Railway and from the same category and same department for which notification issued can apply.
Central Railway Openings Age Limitations 2017-18
- Minimum Age – 58 Years
- Maximum Age – 65 Years
Selection Process for CR Notification 2017-18
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Offered by Central Railway 2017-18
- The details about pay scale offered for Central Railway Retired Staff Jobs 2017-18 are mentioned explicitly in the Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 Notification.
Application Fee for CR Careers 2017-18
- Candidates willing to apply for Central Railway Openings shall refer to the official announcement for detailed info on the application fee payable towards Central Railway Notification 2017-18.
Guidelines to follow while applying for Central Railway Vacancy 2017-18
- Visit the official site of Central Railway at www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Check for Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 775 Retired Staff Posts in Mumbai.
- If eligible download the official announcement and read all the details given in the advertisement
- Willing candidates can download the application form
- Fill all the mandatory fields on the application form.
- Attach all the mentioned documents along with the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee as specified in the official announcement.
- Finally, submit the application form to the below mentioned postal address.
- Take a hard copy of the application form before sending.
To Download Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Click Here