ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee(GET) Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee(GET) Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 Details about ECIL Graduate Trainee Engineer Notification 2017
- 1.2 Vacancy Info on ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2017
- 1.3 Electronics Corporation of India Limited GET Vacancy 2017 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 Age Limit for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification 2017
- 1.5 ECIL Job Openings 2017 Selection Process
- 1.6 PayScale Offered by Electronics Corporation of India Limited 2017
- 1.7 Application Fee for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.8 ECIL GET Jobs 2017 Application Process
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a Government of India Enterprise, Hyderabad has recently issued an advertisement for 66 ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts in ECIL Hyderabad. Job Seekers in search of latest Employment News can have a look at the freshly released Electronics Corporation of India Limited GET Notification 2017. We have sorted out all the information related to the ongoing recruitment process of ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2017. Here on this page, you can find the direct links to download the Official Notification and to Apply Online @ecil.co.in. As per the details in the Notification, the recruitment drive conducted for candidates who are from Engineering background. So this is a golden opportunity for candidates who are looking for Graduate Jobs. Candidates from Telangana and A.P waiting for latest State Government Jobs can take the chance of applying before the last date. Contenders should ensure to read the official notification more than once not to commit any mistakes while applying online for the ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2017.
Applicants can refer to the official notification from the below provided links and also at www.ecil.co.in if in case they any further doubts. Electronics Corporation of India Limited GET Recruitment 2017 applicants must know about the required educational qualifications which are mandatory for all. Candidates willing to apply for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2017 Notification should possess a First Class Engineering Degree in the below mentioned seven streams. If candidates do have the above educational qualifications, then their applications would be rejected by the officials. As the mode of application for ECIL GET Recruitment 2017 is online, applicants need to be more careful while applying. Contenders should register themselves on the official site and should not share the login credentials with any third party. Aspirants can download Admit Cards, Check Syllabus, Previous Papers here.
Free Job Alerts for job seekers waiting for Latest Govt Job Notifications. Applicants must ensure that they have required age limit while applying for ECIL Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2017. The prescribed upper age limit for those who are willing to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2017 Notification is 25 years and the age relaxations are as per the norms and rules of the government accordingly. The age relaxation varies according to the category. The tentative dates for ECIL GET Recruitment 2017 are essential to remember. The opening date for updating information on the portal is 02nd December 2017, and the closure date is 22nd December 2017.
Details about ECIL Graduate Trainee Engineer Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No of Vacancies||66|
|Last Date||22nd December 2017|
|Start Date||02nd December 2017|
|Salary||Check below for Salary Information|
The above table gives the entire information regarding the Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017. Aspirants should note that the officials might reject the applications if they do not have the eligible criteria. Applicants must also pay a certain amount as application fee in order to complete the application process. The application fee payable for ECIL Graduate Trainee Engineer 2017 is Rs.500/-. The candidates will be directed to SBI to pay the fee via Online Mode. We have mentioned all the information about educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, number of vacancies. The shortlisted candidates for ECIL Recruitment 2017 will undergo training for a period of one year on a consolidated stipend of Rs.38430/-. On successful completion of the training, the candidates will be appointed as Engineer for a period of three years and will get a pay scale of Rs.20600 to Rs.46500/-. Candidates can go through the Official notification attached below for more info on the pay scale. The selection process for ECIL Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2017 consists of two stages, Computer-Based Test, and Personal Interview. Officials will finnaly select the candidates based on both the above mentioned rounds.
Vacancy Info on ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2017
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 25
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 12
- Electronics & Instrumentation – 3
- Computer Science Engineering – 10
- Civil – 6
- Mechanical – 7
- Chemical – 3
Electronics Corporation of India Limited GET Vacancy 2017 Educational Qualifications
- First Class Engineering Degree with a minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
Age Limit for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification 2017
- Maximum of 25 years as on 30.11.2017.
- Upper Age Limit is relaxed by five years for SC/ST
- Age Relaxation for OBC (Non – Creamy Layer ) Candidates is three years.
- In case of PWD Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category, the age relaxation is 15 years; OBC Category is 13 years, and the General category is ten years.
ECIL Job Openings 2017 Selection Process
- Computer-Based Test
- Personal Interview
PayScale Offered by Electronics Corporation of India Limited 2017
The Selected Candidates will undergo training for one year on a consolidated stipend of Rs.38430/-.
Application Fee for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Candidates belonging to OBC category shall pay an amount of Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD Candidates exempted from paying the application fee.
ECIL GET Jobs 2017 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply Online through ECIL Website, i.e., www.ecil.co.in.
- Applicants should Sign-up and Login using Registration Id and Password.
- Fil the online application form in the prescribed format on the ECIL Online Portal.
- Recheck the details which you have provided earlier.
- Upload recent passport size photograph as per the given dimensions.
- Make the payment of the payable application fee.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Keep the login credentials in private.