MPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 MPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018 Details
- 1.2 Latest MPSC State Service Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 MPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 MPSC State Services Preliminary Exam Recruitment 2018 Age Limits
- 1.5 Maharashtra State Services Exam 2018 Application Fee
- 1.6 Maharashtra SSE Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.7 MPSC State Service Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.8 MPSC State Service Pre Exam Recruitment Vacancy 2018 Pay Scale
- 1.9 How to Apply for Maharashtra State Services Exam 2018 Notification
Latest Maharashtra PSC State Service Exam Notification 2018: A couple of days ago, Maharashtra Public Service Commission has come up with an exciting Employment News to hire the candidates for various vacant positions available in MPSC Department. Very Soon, MPSC is going to conduct the Maharshtra State Service Preliminary Examination to recruit the candidates for 69 vacancies of Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Assistant Director, Tahasildar, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Section Officer, Assistant Group Development Officer, Vice Superintendent, Assistant Commissioner State Excise Posts. As per the available information, MPSC will conduct the MPSC State Service Examination on 18th April 2018 at 37 different centers of Maharashtra State. Eligible candidates who are interested to participate in MPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 Notification must refer the desired qualifications in order to know about the eligibilities. Read the complete article provided here for an in-detailed description about MPSC Group A & B Notification 2018.
Maharashtra State Service Exam Notification 2018 has issued for the recruitment of MPSC Group A & B Vacancy. Every year, Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) will provide employment opportunities for various graduate candidates by placing in different positions in the department. Similarly, This Year through MPSC State Service Prelims Examination 2018, Maharashtra Government declared a Free Job Alert to hire a huge number of applicants. Therefore we advise the interested and eligible candidates to apply for MPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 Notification through Online mode. Maharashtra PSC Group A & B Online Application Forms are available on the Official website @www.mpsc.gov.in from 29th December 2017 to 18th January 2018. Along with the application submission, one should pay the application fee based on their category to get eligibility for their applications. Hurry Up and start submitting the application forms with correct information.
MPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra State Service Preliminary Examination|
|Post Name||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Assistant Director, Tahasildar, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Section Officer, Assistant Group Development Officer, Vice Superintendent, Assistant Commissioner State Excise|
|No.of Vacancies||69 Posts|
|Start Date||29th December 2017|
|Last Date||18th January 2018|
|Salary||Check below for salary details|
In the above table, we are providing the complete information about MPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018. People who are interested in Maharashtra State Service Exam Notification 2018 can apply within the due date. Aspirants who have successfully applied for MPSC Jobs are advised to start their preparation for Maharashtra State Service Examination. Since the competition for MPSC Group A & B Vacancy is going to be high the difficulty level of online exam will set to tough. In order to crack the MPSC SSE Recruitment 2018 Online Test, aspirants must prepare according to the Maharashtra PSC Syllabus and MPSC State Service Exam Test Pattern. Candidates can also find the Latest Current Affairs with trendy GK updates in our blog which will be useful at the time of exam preparation. For more details about MPSC Job Notifications, Upcoming Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2018 keep visiting our blog regularly.
Latest MPSC State Service Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Maharashtra PSC Job Notification for State Service Exam 2018 to recruit the skilled aspirants for Group A & B Posts. Refer the following MPSC Vacancy details before applying for Maharashtra State Service Recruitment 2018.
Total No.of Vacancies: 69 Posts.
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer: 06 Posts.
- Assistant Director: 08 Posts.
- Tehsildar: 06 Posts.
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 04 Posts.
- Section Officer: 26 Posts.
- Assistant Group Development Officer: 16 Posts.
- Vice Superintendent: 02 Posts.
- Assistant Commissioner State Excise: 01 Post.
MPSC Group A & B Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualifications
Candidates who wish to apply for Maharashtra PSC State Service Prelims Exam Notification 2018 must look at the following specified qualifications.
- Aspirants must possess a graduation degree from a government reputed organization/institution to get eligible for MPSC State Service Recruitment 2018.
MPSC State Services Preliminary Exam Recruitment 2018 Age Limits
Maharashtra State Service Exam Notification 2018 has restricted the candidates to be within the specified age limitations. Only the candidates who satisfy the age criteria can apply for MPSC Group A & B Vacancies.
- For General Candidates: 19 to 38 Years.
- For Backward Candidates: 43 Years.
Maharashtra State Services Exam 2018 Application Fee
Interested and eligible candidates for MPSC State Service Examination 2018 must pay the application fee to get eligibility for the prelims examination of MPSC. Following are the category wise application fee details of MPSC Jobs.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 524/-.
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 324/-.
Maharashtra SSE Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
Many job seekers who have applied for MPSC Job Vacancy will get shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the following selection rounds.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
MPSC State Service Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Online Application Commencement: 29th December 2017.
- Final Date to Submit the Application Form: 18th January 2018.
- MPSC State Service Prelims Examination Date: 18th April 2018.
MPSC State Service Pre Exam Recruitment Vacancy 2018 Pay Scale
People who get shortlisted for MPSC Recruitment 2018 for Group A & B Vacancies will receive a consolidated pay scale which is as follows.
- Group A (Tehsildar, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Assistant Director): Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 39,100/- with GP.
- Group B (Assistant Group Development Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Section Officer, Vice Superintendent, Assistant Commissioner State Excise): Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with GP.
How to Apply for Maharashtra State Services Exam 2018 Notification
- Visit the MPSC Careers page i.e., www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Open the MPSC State Service Exam Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Go through the MPSC Advertisement carefully.
- If eligible, download the MPSC State Service Exam Application Form.
- Fill the application form with required information.
- Cross-check the details once before submitting.
- Submit the Application Form before the last date.
- Take a printout of Maharashtra State Service Exam Online Application form.
To Download Maharashtra PSC State Service Examination Notification 2018 – Click Here