BARC Scientific Officer C Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BARC Scientific Officer C Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 Employment News Today – Brief Info on BARC Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 BARC Scientific Officer C Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Scientific Officer – Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 BARC Scientific Officer C Job Openings – Age Limit
- 1.5 Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.6 BARC Careers 2018 Notification – Important Dates
- 1.7 BARC Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Application Fee
- 1.8 How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Hey Folks!! Are you in search of Jobs in BARC??? Then here is the excellent news for you. BARC Recruitment through GATE 2018 Notification has released at its official webiste. BARC Recruitment for Scientist Officer ‘C’ OCES/DGFS – 2018 Across India. On this page, we have updated the Latest Employment News issued by BARC. Interested candidates who are passionate about the BARC Job Openings can submit their online applications through www.barc.gov.in. Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) is planning to hire the candidates for filling up the Scientific Officer C Posts for the 2018-19 academic session of BARC Training School. Go through the Free Job Alert BARC Scientific Officer C Recruitment 2018 Notification details. Applicants dont miss out this chance and grab it by submitting the BARC Careers Online Application from 1st January 2018 – 04th February 2018.
Also Check >>> Latest Trendy Current Affairs & GK
BARC OCES/DGFS-2018 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility. Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) is to empower India by the use of latest and trendy technology for the creation of wealth leading to a better quality of life. BARC came up with Graduate Jobs for the applicants who have done a degree in Engineering and Science disciplines. BARC Careers provide the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in India. To apply online candidates should have to fulfill the eligibility given in the BARC GATE 2018 Recruitment. Eligible and interested candidates can read out this entire article information to get an idea. Check BARC Scientific Officer C Recruitment 2018 details like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply etc. Follow our blog for Latest and Upcoming Sarkari Naukri Jobs in India 2018-19.
Employment News Today – Brief Info on BARC Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Name||Scientific Officer C|
|No.of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Last Date||04th February 2018|
|Start Date||01st January 2018|
BARC Scientific Officer C Vacancy 2018 Details
BARC Recruitment through GATE 2018: Recently Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has invited online applications for the recruitment of Scientific Officer C Posts through the 01-year course for Engineering Graduates & Science Post Graduates for the session 2018-19 and Graduate Fellowship Scheme (DGFS) Course for session 2018-2020 in BARC Training School across India. After successful completion of the training, course candidates will be posted as Scientific Officers in BARC. Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) recruiting eligible candidates through Online Examination or GATE 2018 score.
Name of the Post – Scientific Officer C
No of Vacancies – Various Posts
BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Scientific Officer – Educational Qualifications
Individuals who are competing with BARC Recruitment through GATE 2018 must have done B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60% from any recognized institute or university. Applicants should have valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Score. Following are the required education disciplines.
|Engineering Discipline||Science Disciplines|
|Electrical Engineering||Radiological Safety|
BARC Scientific Officer C Job Openings – Age Limit
Applicants who are willing to register for BARC Scientific Officer C Recruitment 2018 through GATE need to attain the age limit as given below as on August 1, 2018.
|General Category||26 Years|
|Dependents who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep 1984)||31 years|
|Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division from
01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir)
- Age Relaxation for Physically Challenged persons is 10 Years
- Applicants must be India Citizen
- Final Years candidates are eligible.
- For more information regarding the Age, candidates are advised to refer official notification
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
Screening of eligible candidates for Selection Interview will be based on two alternative methods as follows.
- Online Examination will be conducted all over India in March 2018 in nine engineering disciplines and five science disciplines.
- Applicants who registered for Online Examination may choose their examination center, date, time in which session they wish to appear for the Online Exam.
- Online Examination will be taken by the candidates on a first come, first served basis.
GATE 2017/2018 Score
Screening of candidates will be done through valid GATE-2018 score in the applicable GATE subject. Candidates with Nuclear Engineering degree will be screened on the basis of Online Examination.
BARC Careers 2018 Notification – Important Dates
|1||Online Application Commencement for OCES/DGFS-2018||1st Jan. 2018|
|2||Last Date for Online Application Registration||4th Feb. 2018|
|3||Last Date for Online Application Submission||5th Feb. 2018|
|4||Download Date for Online Examination Admit Card||26th Feb. 2018|
|5||Online Examination Date||28th Mar. – 3rd Apr. 2018|
|6||Last Date for Uploading the GATE score||2nd Apr. 2018|
|7||Declaration of Short-listed candidates lists for Interview||18th Apr. 2018|
|8||Availability of option to select Interview Slot||20th – 25th Apr. 2018|
|9||Selection Interviews||16th May – 15th Jun 2018|
|10||Display of Candidates list finally selected for OCES-2018||Last week of Jun 2018|
|11||Last Date for Selected OCES-2018 to give details of M.Tech / M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute||4th Jul 2018|
|12||Declaration of Selected candidates list for DGFS-2018||2nd week of Jul 2018|
BARC Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Application Fee
Aspirants should be paid the below given nonrefundable application fee at any branch of State Bank of India must produce original challan.
- Male Applicants belongs to General and OBC categories – Rs 500/-
- Woman, SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action & Physically Challenged candidates – No Fee
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification
After reading the above information, candidates who fulfill the requirements for BARC Scientific Officer C Recruitment 2018 can now register through online mode by referring the steps given below.
- Initially, Log on to the BARC Official Webiste – www.barc.gov.in.
- Find out the BARC Recruitment 2018 through GATE link on the home page.
- Then, Click on the relevant link and download it.
- Read information to apply for BARC Scientific Officer C Jobs 2018.
- If eligible, Download the BARC Online Application Form.
- Fill up the necessary and mandatory details on the application form.
- Remit the BARC SO Job Vacancy 2018 Application Fee.
- Verify filled details and submit the application form before the last date.
Download Here >>> BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Apply Online >>> BARC SCientific Officer C Jobs 2018