East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 RRC ECR Apprentice Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.2 Vacancy of East Central Railway Jobs 2018 – Details
- 1.3 East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 Indian Railways ECR Apprentice Vacancy 2018 – Age Limit
- 1.5 Railway Recruitment Cell Job Openings 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.6 East Central Railway Careers 2018 – Application Fee
- 1.7 ECR Railways 1896 Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- 1.8 RRC ECR Apprentice Jobs 2018 – Pay Scale
- 1.9 East Central Railway Apprentice Online Application Process – How to Apply
Hello Folks!! Have a glance overview of the New East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification which has issued recently on 30th Jan 2018. Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railways has published the Latest Employment News Notification on its official website. Apply Online for East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018. As per the latest news, ECR is planning to recruit the candidates for 1896 Apprentice Posts in various Divisions/Units. Read the Railway Sarkari Naukri update provided on this page before going to apply for ECR Apprentice Jobs. Individuals who are in search of Latest Government Jobs in India can submit their online application from 30th January 2018 to 28th February 2018. For the sake of unemployment candidates, we have shared the ECR Free Job Alert details on this page for easy reference. Brief info regarding the East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 had given in the below sections.
Latest Railway Bharti 2018 Notification for 1896 Apprentice Posts is out!!! Good news for 10th Pass Jobs seekers. As of now, recruitment is going on for Apprentice Posts under Danapur division, Mughalsarai Division & Others. Online applications for RRC ECR Apprentice Job Openings are invited from interested and eligible candidates. On this page, we will update the upcoming and latest Railway Sarkari Naukri for the candidates who are looking for it. Coming to the Today’s Govt Jobs Notification of East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 candidates should have done matriculation / ITI in relevant trade. ECR Careers is the good employment opportunity for the job seekers to settle down in a better job. Follow our blog All India Jobs for study material for latest government exams Syllabus, Test Pattern, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Results etc. Go through the upcoming below sections to know the complete information about the Latest East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018.
Also Check >>> Latest Current Affairs & GK
RRC ECR Apprentice Notification 2018 – Brief Info
We have furnished East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 details in the below-tabulated form. Eligible candidates can enroll for ECR Apprentice Jobs 2018 through Online @www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates who satisfy the required eligibility criteria can submit their online applications on tentative dates mentioned in the table.
|Organization Name||East Central Railway|
|No of Vacancies||1896|
|Qualifications||Check below for details on Qualifications|
|Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Start Date||30th January 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Vacancy of East Central Railway Jobs 2018 – Details
Are you interested in Railway Jobs??? Then here is the excellent opportunity for you. East Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell has dispatched the recruitment notification for Engagement of Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training. East Central Railway Employment Notification has issued through the Notification No.- RRC/ECR/HRD/Act. App./2018. Before apply for East Central Railway go through the Divisions/Units wise vacancies.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualifications
Willing candidates who wish to apply online for East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 must have passed the Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent and ITI in relevant trade.
Indian Railways ECR Apprentice Vacancy 2018 – Age Limit
Applying candidates for RRC East Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2018 should have to possess following age limits as on 30.01.2018.
- Minimum Age Limit – 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 24 Years
Upper Age Limit Relaxation Details
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 years
- OBC Candidates – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities(PWD) -10 years
- Ex-servicemen – 3 years
Railway Recruitment Cell Job Openings 2018 – Selection Process
The selection of candidates for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the applied candidates against the notification for a particular Division/Unit. The merit list will be prepared by taking the average from marks obtained in Matriculation, ITI Examination.
East Central Railway Careers 2018 – Application Fee
Interested candidates who are going to register for Latest Railway Bharti 2018 have to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs 100/- through online payment by using Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking etc. No fee is required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
ECR Railways 1896 Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- East Central Railway Advt Issued Date – 30th January 2018
- Opening Date for ECR Online Application Form – 30th January 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 28th February 2018
RRC ECR Apprentice Jobs 2018 – Pay Scale
Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway will offer best pay scale for the selected candidates per month. To know the monthly stipend for the Apprentice Ship Training candidates is advised to refer the official website.
East Central Railway Apprentice Online Application Process – How to Apply
Applicants who satisfy the above-given criteria can submit their online applications for Railway Recruitment Cell ECR Current Job Openings 2018 by the following selection rounds.
- Firstly, candidates have to open the official website – www.rrcecr.gov.in
- Then, now on the home page -> Go to careers tab.
- Find out the relevant Latest East Central Railway Notification 2018 PDF from the latest advertisement.
- Download it and read information to ensure your eligibility.
- If eligible, Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill up the details in the application form without mistakes.
- Do the application Fee Payment.
- Upload required documents and photo.
- Cross check the filled details and click on submit button.
- Finally, Make a hard copy of the application form.