MSCWB Health Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MSCWB Health Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.1 WB Municipal Service Commission Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 Latest Job Openings at MSCWB – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 MSCWB Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualifications
- 1.4 MSCWB Health Officer Vacancy 2018 – Age Limit
- 1.5 MSCWB Careers 2018 – Selection Process
- 1.6 West Bengal MSC Health Officer Jobs 2018 – Application Fee
- 1.7 New MSCWB Employment News 2018 – Pay Scale
- 1.8 MSCWB Kolkata Recruitment 2018 Notification – Important Dates
- 1.9 How to Fill MSCWB Health Officer Online Application Form???
MSCWB Recruitment 2018 Notification has announced recently on its official website. Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) Advertisement was officially declared to recruit the skilled and talented Latest Govt Jobs seekers for Health Officer Posts. Willing aspirants can apply for MSCWB Health Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification Employment News. And before applying for MSCWB Jobs 2018 candidates must ensure that they must satisfy the eligibilities mentioned in the official notification. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can submit their MSCWB Careers 2018 through online mode through www.mscwb.org official website. Candidates are requested to fill and submit their applications from 31st January 2018 to 28th February 2018 to avoid the last minute rush. Aspirants who are interested to become a part of MSCWB Jobs 2018 can utilize this opportunity. We recommend the candidates to read out the New MSCWB Kolkata Sarkari Naukri 2018 details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Age Limits, Online Application Procedure, etc from here.
Grab the best Careers Job opportunity of MSCWB Recruitment 2018. Every Year Municipal Service Commission West Bengal will recruit and posted the new candidates for various West Bengal Govt Jobs. Now they are planning to hire the candidates to fill up the Health Officer vacancies in various districts of West Bengal. As per the latest news, there are 45 Health Officer Posts under MSCWB Recruitment 2018. Interested should check the MSCWB কাজের বিজ্ঞপ্তি 2018 details on this page. It was strictly stated that who satisfy the desired eligibility criteria are only allowed to submit through the official website. If not, candidates can find out the other related Central Govt Jobs which are an update on this blog. Candidates can also check the official website for more details regarding the MSCWB Job Vacancy 2018.
মফস্বল সার্ভিস কমিশন পশ্চিমবঙ্গের 45 জন স্বাস্থ্যবিষয়ক অফিসারদের জন্য এনজাজমেন্টের নতুন কর্ম বিজ্ঞপ্তি ঘোষণা করেছে। ২8 শে ফেব্রুয়ারী ২018 তারিখের শেষ তারিখের আগেই তাদের অনলাইন আবেদন জমা দেওয়ার অনুরোধ করা হয়.
Also Check >>> Latest Current Affairs & GK
WB Municipal Service Commission Notification 2018 – Overview
|Organization Name||Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB)|
|Post Name||Health Officer Posts|
|No of Vacancies||45|
|Qualifications||Check below for details on Qualifications|
|Last Date||28th February 2018|
|Start Date||31st January 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Latest Job Openings at MSCWB – Vacancy Details
One of the greatest Free Job Alert from Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) is here. Recently the MSCWB Kolkata has dispatched the MSCWB Recruitment 2018 Notification. Interested candidates can apply for 45 Health Officer Posts. However, aspirants can go through the below sections to know MSCWB Job Notification 2018 details. The MSCWB Health Officer Vacancies are distributed in various districts as follows.
- Bankura: 01 post
- Paschim Burdwan: 02 posts
- Purba Burdwan: 01 post
- Dakshin Dinajpur: 01 post
- Darjeeling: 02 posts
- Hooghly: 07 posts
- Howrah: 02 posts
- Alipurduar: 01 post
- Malda: 01 post
- Paschim Medinipur: 02 posts
- Murshidabad: 01 post
- Nadia: 03 posts
- North 24 Parganas: 16 posts
- Purulia: 01 post
- South 24 Parganas: 03 posts
- Uttar Dinajpur: 01 post
MSCWB Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualifications
- Aspirants should have an educational qualification in Medical 1st or 2nd schedule or Part-II of the 3rd schedule of the Indian Medical Council ACT, 1956.
- Registration is compulsory for a Medical practitioner with the State Medical Council of WB.
MSCWB Health Officer Vacancy 2018 – Age Limit
Maximum Age Limit of the candidates to apply online for MSCWB Health Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification is 36 Years on 1st Jan 2018.
Age Relaxation Details
- PG candidates – 4 years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 5 years
- OBC Candidates – 03 years
MSCWB Careers 2018 – Selection Process
To know the MSCWB Health Officer Recruitment 2018 selection rounds candidates should have to wait for some time. Soon Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) will update the selection rounds and syllabus at its official website www.mscwb.org.
West Bengal MSC Health Officer Jobs 2018 – Application Fee
To register for MSCWB Current Job Openings 2018 candidates have to pay the application fee as follows.
- For General/ OBC Candidates – Rs 150/- + 50/- Processing Charge + 20 Bank Charges and total Rs. 220/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No fee only Rs 50/- Processing Charge + 20 Bank Challan and total Rs 70/-
New MSCWB Employment News 2018 – Pay Scale
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (মনিপুর সার্ভিস কমিশন পশ্চিমবঙ্গ) will offer best monthly pay scale of Rs. 15600 – Rs 42000/-.for the candidates who got selected for MSCWB Jobs 2018.
MSCWB Kolkata Recruitment 2018 Notification – Important Dates
- MSCWB Advt Notification Declared Date – 27th January 2018
- Starting Date for Online Submission Application – 31st January 2018.
- Last Date for Online Submission Application – 28th February 2018.
How to Fill MSCWB Health Officer Online Application Form???
- Initially, Interested candidates should open the Official Website www.mscwb.org
- Then, Find out the MSCWB Careers 2018 link on the home page.
- Search for MSCWB Recruitment 2018 Notification PDF.
- Ensure your criteria to apply for MSCWB Job Openings 2018.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill up the Online application form with mandatory details.
- If required upload the scanned documents and photo.
- Remit the Application Fee based on your category.
- Then, submit the application form after crosschecking the filled details.
- Finally, make a print copy of the application form for the future reference.