Today’s Current Affairs 14 March 2018: Welcome to the Today Current Affairs Section. Here we are giving the Latest Current Affairs 2018 who are preparing for UPSC, Banking sector, Private sector, and more competitive exams. Read Day to Day Current Affairs to improve your General Knowledge and to know what happens in the National, International, Entertainment, Technology, Politics, and Sports news. We are giving the Latest Current Affairs for those candidates who need this information to know. If you want to crack competitive Exam? Then go to this website to learn more. In All India Jobs, you can get Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Current Affairs for Banking Exams, Current Affairs for UPSC, Current Affairs for MBA Entrance Exam, Current Affairs in 2018, Today Current Affairs in March.
You can also gather Latest Govt Jobs and Central Govt Jobs on our website. We are gathering all these information from News Papers, and different Tv channel Sites to provide the best Current Affairs for you. So, gather this information and also we are providing the PDF format of a file. You people can download it for free of cost. So, please gather this information and start your preparation. If, you people also searching for Daily GK Quiz Updates? Then go through this article otherwise search on our website to get GK updates. You can make sure to read this Current Affairs 14 March 2018. Along with Today Current Affairs, you can also gather Yesterday’s current Affairs here.
Also Read: GK Quiz Today
Current Affairs 14 March 2018 – Headlines
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Current Affairs 14 March 2018 – Headlines
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 14 March 2018
- 1.1.1 Actor Satyaraj to get a Wax Statue at London’s Madame Tussauds in Kattappa Mould
- 1.1.2 K.L.Rahul first Indian to hit-wicket out in a T20I
- 1.1.3 Airtel to raise ₹16,500 crore to refinance debt
- 1.1.4 SC extends Aadhaar linking deadline for mobile, bank account
- 1.1.5 Indians witness the largest drop in issuance of US student visas
- 1.2 Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
- 1.1 Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 14 March 2018
- SBI has reduced the charges for non-maintenance of Average Monthly Balance (AMB) for customers in Metro and Urban centers from a maximum of ₹50 per month to ₹15 per month.
- India’s tallest National Flag was unfurled in Karnataka’s Belgaum on Monday in the presence of several school children and political leaders. The 9,600-square-foot-wide flag on an over 110-meter-tall post.
- Scientists have combined data from three NASA satellites to produce a 3D mapping of a Coronal Mass Ejection, a wave of high-energy particles erupted from the Sun.
- India was the largest weapons importer in the world over the last five years, accounting for 12% of the total global imports, according to a report by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute.
- India’s first coastal policing academy is going to commence on the campus of Fisheries research center, Okha, Gujarat.
- First Indo-French Knowledge Summit held in Delhi it is the first ever summit and this summit was organized by the French Embassy in India.
Today Current Affairs – Current Affairs 14 March 2018
Actor Satyaraj to get a Wax Statue at London’s Madame Tussauds in Kattappa Mould
Tamil Actor Kattappa Who attracted with an act to play as a Kattappa Character in a Sensational Movie Bahubali has honored to get a wax statue at the Madame Tussauds in London. Bahubali was celebrated all over the world. He is the first Tamil actor who will be getting a statue at a popular wax museum.
You can also check: GK Quiz 14 March 2018
K.L.Rahul first Indian to hit-wicket out in a T20I
K.L.Rahul has become the first Indian and overall tenth batsman to hit wicket in a T20I cricket match. Rahul dislodged the bails with his back foot on the bowling of Sri Lankan Spinner Jeevan Mendis on Monday. Lala Amarnath and Nayan Mongia were the First Indians to get out hit-wicket in Test and One Day Innings.
Airtel to raise ₹16,500 crore to refinance debt
Indian Country largest Telecom Operator Airtel in 12-03-2018 received a approval from the board to raise up ₹16,500 crore for refinancing debt and for paying spectrum liabilities. The company will approach the shareholders for the approval statement of final of the proposed raising of debt.
The Supreme Court has indefinitely extended the deadline of March 31st for linking Aadhar with the bank accounts and mobile numbers till the 5-judge bench delivers a judgment on the matter. The court held the government on mandatory Aadhar linkage. The court clarified the Aadhar would remain mandatory for social schemes like subsidies or direct benefit transfers.
Indians witness the largest drop in issuance of US student visas
The number of students visas that issued by the USA to Indian is declined by 27.5% in 2017. This is the largest drop among international students in the country. The fall is being attributed to stricter rules mandated by the President of USA Donald Trump’s administration.
Download Day To Day Current Affairs Pdf
Have you bothered to download Daily Current Affairs? Then don’t worry guys!! We are providing the Daily Current Affairs in PDF format here. If you want to download this file and read after you can download it for free of cost. If you want to get more Current Affairs or any other queries regarding this article please give your valuable comments to a below-giving Email address. After we can improve to make better Today Current Affairs.
Day to Day Current Affairs Quiz s very important in these days. So, if you like this article, share it with your friends to know the updates and improve their knowledge. So, You can download this Latest Current Affairs PDF here for free of cost. Are you confused to get Government Job Updates? Then go to this website to get daily updates of jobs in India.
In this article, we are giving the Current Affairs Today and Current Affairs 14 March 2018. Quality Current Affairs is not easy to get these days. So here you can get Quality with best Current Affairs. We know you enjoyed by reading this Current Affairs Today. We will see you today with New Updates on Current Affairs. Make our All India Jobs website as your Bookmark to get daily GK and Current Affairs updates. If you feel, you want to learn General Knowledge also on our website, then go to GK Quiz Today. All the Best for your Preparation and your Exams as well.