Andhra Pradesh Results:
|Type of Exam||Exam Results||Exam Conducting Authority|
|AP 10th||AP SSC Results 2017||Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh|
|AP Intermediate||AP Inter 1st Year Result 2017
AP Inter 2nd Year Result 2017
|Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh|
|AP EAMCET||AP EAMCET Result 2017||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada|
|AP ECET||AP ECET Results in 2017||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur|
|JEE MAINS||JEE Mains Results in 2017||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|GATE||GATE Results in 2017||IIT Roorkee|
|AP ICET||AP ICET Results in 2017||Sri Venkateswara University|
|AP POLYCET||AP Polycet Results in 2017||State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|AP PGECET||AP PGECET Results in 2017||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|APPSC||APPSC Group 2 Results 2017||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|AP LAWCET||AP LAWCET Results in 2017||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|AP SET||APSET Results 2017||Andhra University|
|AP PECET||AP PECET Results||Department of School Education|
|AP TET||AP TET Results||Department of School Education|
|AP ED.CET||AP EDCET Results||Sri Venkateswara University|
|AP ITI||AP ITI Results||Department of Employment & Training|
|AUCET||AUCET Results 2017||Andhra University|
|APOSS|| APOSS 10th Class Result
APOSS Inter Result
|Andhra Pradesh Open School Society|
About Andhra Pradesh:
Andhra Pradesh is one of the 29 states of India, situated on the southeastern coast of the country. The state is the eighth largest state in India covering an area of 162,968 km2 (62,922 sq mi). As per 2011 Census of India, the state is tenth largest by population with 49,386,799 inhabitants.
On 2 June 2014, the north-western portion of the state was bifurcated to form a new state of Telangana. In accordance with the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, Hyderabad will remain the de jure capital of both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states for a period of time not exceeding 10 years. The new riverfront proposed capital in Guntur district is Amaravati, which is under the jurisdiction of APCRDA.
The Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) of the state in the 2014–2015 financial year at current prices stood at ₹5,200.3 billion (US$77 billion) and ₹4,641.84 billion (US$69 billion) in the 2013–2014 financial year. The state has a coastline of 974 km (605 mi), the second longest among all the states of India after Gujarat. It is bordered by Telangana in the northwest, Chhattisgarh in the north, Odisha in the north-east, Karnataka in the west, Tamil Nadu in the south and the water body of Bay of Bengal in the east. A small enclave of 30 km2 (12 sq mi) of Yanam, a district of Puducherry, lies south of Kakinada in the Godavari delta to the east of the state.
A result (also called upshot) is the final consequence of a sequence of actions or events expressed qualitatively or quantitatively. Possible results include advantage, disadvantage, gain, injury, loss, value and victory. There may be a range of possible outcomes associated with an event depending on the point of view, historical distance or relevance. Reaching no result can mean that actions are inefficient, ineffective, meaningless or flawed.
Some types of result are as follows:
- In general, the outcome of any kind of research, action or phenomenon
- In games (e.g. cricket, lotteries) or wars, the result includes the identity of the victorious party and possibly the effects on the environment
- In mathematics, the final value of a calculation (e.g. arithmetic operation), function or statistical expression, or the final statement of a theorem that has been proven
- In statistics, any information analyzed, extracted or interpolated from polls, tests or logs
in computer sciences, the return value of a function, state of a system or list of records matching a query (e.g. web search).
- The result type is the data type of the data returned by a function.
- In science, the outcome of an experiment (e.g. see null hypothesis)
- In forensics and justice, the proof of guilt or innocence of a suspect after evaluating evidence in a criminal investigation
- In economics and accounting, the profit or loss at the end of a fiscal period.
- In democracy, the election of a representative or the outcome of a vote on a subject