|Type of Exam||Exam Results||Exam Conducting Authority|
|CG 10th||CGBSE 10th Results 2017||Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education|
|CG Intermediate||CGBSE Board 12th 1st-year Results in 2017
|Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education|
|CG TET||CG TET Results 2017||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|CG PPT||CG PPT Results in 2017||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|CGSOS||CGSOS 12th Class Results in 2017||Chhattisgarh State Open School|
|CG PRE-B.ED||CG Pre B.Ed Results in 2017||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|CG PET||CG PET Results 2017||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|JEE MAINS||JEE Mains Results in 2017||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|NEET||NEET Results in 2017||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|CG PAT||CG PAT Results in 2017||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|CG PPHT||CG PPHT Results in 2017||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|CG BAMS||CG BAMS Results in 2017||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|CG PRED.ED||CG Pre D.Ed Results in 2017||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|CG BPT & PVT||CG BPT & PVT Results in 2017||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|CG NURSING||CG B.Sc Nursing Results in 2017||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|CG PRE-MCA||CG Pre MCA Results in 2017||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
Chhattisgarh is a state in central India. It is the 10th largest state in India, with an area of 135,194 km2 (52,199 sq mi). With a population of 28 million, Chhattisgarh is the 17th most populated state in the nation. It is a source of electricity and steel for India, accounting for 15% of the total steel produced in the country. Chhattisgarh is one of the fastest developing states in India.
The state was formed on 1 November 2000 by partitioning 16 Chhattisgarhi-speaking southeastern districts of Madhya Pradesh. Raipur was made its capital city. Chhattisgarh borders the states of Madhya Pradesh in the northwest, Maharashtra to the southwest, Telangana in the south, Odisha in the southeast, Jharkhand in the northeast and Uttar Pradesh in the north. Currently, the state comprises 27 districts.
A result (also called upshot) is the final consequence of a sequence of actions or events expressed qualitatively or quantitatively. Possible results include advantage, disadvantage, gain, injury, loss, value and victory. There may be a range of possible outcomes associated with an event depending on the point of view, historical distance or relevance. Reaching no result can mean that actions are inefficient, ineffective, meaningless or flawed.
Some types of result are as follows:
- In general, the outcome of any kind of research, action or phenomenon
- In games (e.g. cricket, lotteries) or wars, the result includes the identity of the victorious party and possibly the effects on the environment
- In mathematics, the final value of a calculation (e.g. arithmetic operation), function or statistical expression, or the final statement of a theorem that has been proven
- In statistics, any information analyzed, extracted or interpolated from polls, tests or logs
in computer sciences, the return value of a function, state of a system or list of records matching a query (e.g. web search).
- The result type is the data type of the data returned by a function.
- In science, the outcome of an experiment (e.g. see null hypothesis)
- In forensics and justice, the proof of guilt or innocence of a suspect after evaluating evidence in a criminal investigation
- In economics and accounting, the profit or loss at the end of a fiscal period.
- In democracy, the election of a representative or the outcome of a vote on a subject