Himachal Pradesh Results:
|Type of Exam||Exam Results||Exam Conducting Authority|
|HP 10th||HP Board 10th Result 2017||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education|
|HP 12th||HP Board 12th Results- 1st year||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education|
|HPCET||HPCET Results||Himachal Pradesh Technical University|
|HP SET||HP SET Results in 2017||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|HPU B.ED||HPU B.Ed Results in 2017||Himachal Pradesh Universit|
|HP M.SC Nursing||HPU M.Sc Nursing Results 2017||Himachal Pradesh University|
|HP TET||HP TET Results 2017||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education|
|HP PAT||HP PAT Results 2017||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha|
|HP LEET||HP LEET Results 2017||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha|
|NEET||NEET Results in 2017||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|JEE MAINS||JEE Mains Results in 2017||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|GATE||GATE Results in 2017||IIT Roorkee|
About Himachal Pradesh:
Himachal Pradesh is a state of India located in Northern India. It is bordered by Jammu and Kashmir on the north, Punjab, and Chandigarh on the west, Haryana on the southwest, Uttarakhand on the southeast and by the Tibet Autonomous Region on the east. The name was coined from Sanskrit him ‘snow’ and achal ‘mountain’, by Acharya Diwakar Datt Sharma, one of the state’s most eminent Sanskrit scholars. Himachal Pradesh is famous for its natural beauty, hill stations, and temples. Himachal Pradesh has been ranked fifteenth in the list of the highest per capita incomes of Indian states and union territories for the year 2013-14. Many perennial rivers flow in the state, and numerous hydroelectric projects set up. Himachal produces surplus hydroelectricity and sells it to other states such as Delhi, Punjab, and Rajasthan. Hydroelectric power projects, tourism, and agriculture form important parts of the state’s economy.
The state has several valleys and more than 90% of the population living in rural areas. Practically all houses have a toilet and 100% hygiene has been achieved in the state. The villages have good connectivity with roads, public health centers, and now with high-speed broadband. Shimla district has a maximum urban population of 25%. It has incorporated environmental protection and tourism development has been aided with a government ban on the use of polyethylene bags, reducing litter, and tobacco products, to aid people’s health. According to a 2005 Transparency International survey, Himachal Pradesh has ranked the second-least corrupt state in the country, after Kerala.
A result (also called upshot) is the final consequence of a sequence of actions or events expressed qualitatively or quantitatively. Possible results include advantage, disadvantage, gain, injury, loss, value and victory. There may be a range of possible outcomes associated with an event depending on the point of view, historical distance or relevance. Reaching no result can mean that actions are inefficient, ineffective, meaningless or flawed.
Some types of result are as follows:
- In general, the outcome of any kind of research, action or phenomenon
- In games (e.g. cricket, lotteries) or wars, the result includes the identity of the victorious party and possibly the effects on the environment
- In mathematics, the final value of a calculation (e.g. arithmetic operation), function or statistical expression, or the final statement of a theorem that has been proven
- In statistics, any information analyzed, extracted or interpolated from polls, tests or logs
in computer sciences, the return value of a function, state of a system or list of records matching a query (e.g. web search).
- The result type is the data type of the data returned by a function.
- In science, the outcome of an experiment (e.g. see null hypothesis)
- In forensics and justice, the proof of guilt or innocence of a suspect after evaluating evidence in a criminal investigation
- In economics and accounting, the profit or loss at the end of a fiscal period.
- In democracy, the election of a representative or the outcome of a vote on a subject