Jammu and Kashmir Results:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Type of Exam||Exam Results||Exam Conducting Authority|
|JK 10th||JKBOSE 10th Results 2017||Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education|
|JK 12th||JKBOSE 12th Results 1st year 2017||JK Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|JK PET||JK PET Results 2017||JK Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|JK TET||J&K TET Results 2017||JK Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|JK B.Ed||JK B.Ed Result 2017||JK Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|JKCET||JKCET Results in 2017||JK Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|JK SET||JKSET Results in 2017||University of Kashmir|
|NEET||NEET Results in 2017||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|JEE MAINS||JEE Mains Results in 2017||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
About Jammu and Kashmir:
Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India, often denoted by the acronym J&K. It is located mostly in the Himalayan mountains and shares borders with the states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab to the south. Jammu and Kashmir has an international border with China in the north and east, and the Line of Control separates it from the Pakistani-administered territories of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan in the west and northwest respectively. The state has special autonomy under Article 370 of the Constitution of India.
A part of the erstwhile Princely State of Kashmir and Jammu, the region is the subject of a territorial conflict among China, India, and Pakistan. The western districts of the former princely state known as Azad Kashmir and the northern territories known as Gilgit-Baltistan have been under Pakistani control since 1947. The Aksai Chin region in the east, bordering Tibet, has been under Chinese control since 1962.
Jammu and Kashmir consist of three regions: Jammu, the Kashmir Valley, and Ladakh. Srinagar is the summer capital, and Jammu is the winter capital. Jammu and Kashmir are the only state in India with a Muslim-majority population. The Kashmir valley is famous for its beautiful mountainous landscape, and Jammu’s numerous shrines attract tens of thousands of Hindu pilgrims every year. Ladakh, also known as “Little Tibet”, is renowned for its remote mountain beauty and Buddhist culture.
A result (also called upshot) is the final consequence of a sequence of actions or events expressed qualitatively or quantitatively. Possible results include advantage, disadvantage, gain, injury, loss, value and victory. There may be a range of possible outcomes associated with an event depending on the point of view, historical distance or relevance. Reaching no result can mean that actions are inefficient, ineffective, meaningless or flawed.
Some types of result are as follows:
- In general, the outcome of any kind of research, action or phenomenon
- In games (e.g. cricket, lotteries) or wars, the result includes the identity of the victorious party and possibly the effects on the environment
- In mathematics, the final value of a calculation (e.g. arithmetic operation), function or statistical expression, or the final statement of a theorem that has been proven
- In statistics, any information analyzed, extracted or interpolated from polls, tests or logs
in computer sciences, the return value of a function, state of a system or list of records matching a query (e.g. web search).
- The result type is the data type of the data returned by a function.
- In science, the outcome of an experiment (e.g. see null hypothesis)
- In forensics and justice, the proof of guilt or innocence of a suspect after evaluating evidence in a criminal investigation
- In economics and accounting, the profit or loss at the end of a fiscal period.
- In the democracy, the election of a representative or the outcome of a vote on a subject.