|Type of Exam||Exam Results||Exam Conducting Authority|
|MP 10th||MP Board 10th Results 2017||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education|
|MHT CET||MH CET Results 2017||Maharashtra Directorate of Medical Education & Research|
|MSBTE||MSBTE Results Summer 2017||Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education|
|MH SET||Maharashtra SET Result 2017||Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education|
|MAH HM CET||MAH HM CET Result 2017||Directorate of Technical Education|
|MAH MCA CET||MAH MCA CET Results 2017||Directorate of Technical Education|
|MAH M.ARCH||DTE Maharashtra M.Arch CET Result 2017||State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|NEET||NEET Results in 2017||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|MH B.ED CET||Maharashtra B.Ed CET Result 2017||Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State|
|MH CET LAW||MH CET Law Result 2017||Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State|
|MAHA TET||Maha TET Results 2017||Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
|MAH MBA/MMS CET||Maharashtra MBA-MMS CET Result 2017||Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra|
|JEE MAINS||JEE Mains Results in 2017||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
Maharashtra is a state in the western region of India and is India’s second-most-populous state and third-largest state by area. It is also the world’s second-most populous sub-national entity. It has over 112 million inhabitants and its capital, Mumbai, has a population of approximately 18 million. Nagpur is Maharashtra’s second capital as well as its winter capital. Maharashtra’s business opportunities along with its potential to offer a higher standard of living attract migrants from all over India.
Ancient and medieval Maharashtra included the empires of the Satavahana dynasty, Rashtrakuta dynasty, Western Chalukyas, Mughals, and Marathas. Spread over 118,809 sq mi (307,710 km2), it is bordered by the Arabian Sea to the west and the Indian states of Karnataka, Telangana, Goa, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and the Union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The major rivers of the state are the Godavari, and Krishna. The Narmada and Tapti Rivers flow near the border between Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat. Maharashtra is the second most urbanized state in India. The state has several popular Hindu places of pilgrimage including Pandharpur, Dehu, and Alandi. Other places that attract pilgrims from other parts of India and beyond include Hazur Sahib Gurudwara at Nanded, Sai Baba shrine at Shirdi and Dikshabhumi at Nagpur.
A result (also called upshot) is the final consequence of a sequence of actions or events expressed qualitatively or quantitatively. Possible results include advantage, disadvantage, gain, injury, loss, value and victory. There may be a range of possible outcomes associated with an event depending on the point of view, historical distance or relevance. Reaching no result can mean that actions are inefficient, ineffective, meaningless or flawed.
Some types of result are as follows:
- In general, the outcome of any kind of research, action or phenomenon
- In games (e.g. cricket, lotteries) or wars, the result includes the identity of the victorious party and possibly the effects on the environment
- In mathematics, the final value of a calculation (e.g. arithmetic operation), function or statistical expression, or the final statement of a theorem that has been proven
- In statistics, any information analyzed, extracted or interpolated from polls, tests or logs
in computer sciences, the return value of a function, state of a system or list of records matching a query (e.g. web search).
- The result type is the data type of the data returned by a function.
- In science, the outcome of an experiment (e.g. see null hypothesis)
- In forensics and justice, the proof of guilt or innocence of a suspect after evaluating evidence in a criminal investigation
- In economics and accounting, the profit or loss at the end of a fiscal period.
- In the democracy, the election of a representative or the outcome of a vote on a subject.