RPSC Jobs 2017 – 2018 |RPSC Recruitment:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 RPSC Jobs 2017 – 2018 |RPSC Recruitment:
- 1.1 Latest Rajasthan Government Recruitment Notification
- 1.2 About Rajasthan PSC:
- 1.3 RPSC Openings 2017-2018:
- 1.4 RPSC 2017 – 2018 Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.5 RPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Age Relaxation:
- 1.6 RPSC 2017 – 2018 Jobs Application Fee:
- 1.7 RPSC 2017 – 2018 Posts Selection Process:
- 1.8 How To Apply For RPSC 2017 – 2018:
- 1.9 Latest RPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018:
This page is for People who are in search for Rajasthan PSC Jobs. Here is the good news for the Jobs searchers now the wait is over as the State government of Rajasthan has released Notification to recruit candidates for various Openings. Candidates who are willing to join and work with Government of Rajasthan can check these vacancies and can apply to their suitable jobs. These Vacancies includes departments like Agriculture, Fisheries, Irrigation, Electricity, Revenue, Banking, Teaching, Mining, Media, Postal, Transportation, Public Services etc..,. There also much other Central government organizations and NGOs that are running under the control of Government of India.
Latest Rajasthan Government Recruitment Notification
- Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 | 35 Vacancies @ hcraj.nic.in
- Collector Office Jalore Recruitment 2017 Notification for 47 Junior Technical Assistant, Account Assistant Vacancies
- Collector Office Jhalawar Recruitment 2017 Notification for 53 Account Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant Vacancies
- MGNREGA Udaipur Recruitment 2017 Notification For 129 Junior Technical Assistant, Account Assistant Vacancies
- Rajasthan Police Department Recruitment 2017 Notification For 34 Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in doing govt jobs can check this page for more information regarding the job notifications that are recently released by the government of Rajasthan. For More Government Jobs in Rajasthan and also for candidates who are interested in doing govt jobs can check this page for more information regarding the job notifications that are recently released by the government of Rajasthan and also for Government Jobs in India candidates can always check our site All India Jobs for faster Updates.
About Rajasthan PSC:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission had a glorious past of nearly 50 years. From 20th August 1949, it came into effect. It provided for the abolition of the PSCs or other institution performing duties in the nature of those of a PSC in the constituent states. The ordinance also provided inter-alia, for the composition of the Commission, the staff and the functions of the Commission. Initially, the composition of the Commission was one Chairman and 2 Members. Sir S.K.Ghosh (also the then Chief Justice of Rajasthan) was appointed Chairman. Subsequently, Shri DeviShankar Tiwari and Shri N.R.Chandorkar were appointed Members and Shri S.C. Tripathi (I.E.S), formerly a member of the Federal PSC was appointed as Chairman. In the year 1951, in order to regulate the working of the Commission, the Rajpramukh issued the following Regulations under the provisions of the Constitution of India.
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Conditions of Service) Regulation,1951.
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation,1951.
The main functions of RPSC are:
- Direct Recruitment.
- Recruitment by transfer.
- Statutory rules relating to services.
- Conduct of Departmental Tests for several departments.
- Conduct of examination for admission.
- Conduct of Half yearly examination for IAS and IPS Officers and Proficiency tests for IAS Officers.
- Watching of temporary appointments exceeding 3 months and according to concurrence for their continuance.
- Consultation in cases of appointment of the contract extending over 5 years.
RPSC Openings 2017-2018:
Jobs Hunter who is in search of Government Jobs can take a look on the below updated table because we tried to include as many as possible which are officially released by the government of Rajasthan State.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies||Last Date To Apply|
|1||Nurse/Lab Technician/ Radiographer Posts||1200||Upcoming 2017|
|2||CU of Rajasthan Faculty Jobs||133||Upcoming 2017|
|3||Rajasthan Tax Asst Jobs||182||Upcoming 2017|
|4||Rajasthan High Court Judicial Asst Jobs||571||Upcoming 2017|
|5||Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Jobs||113||Upcoming 2017|
|6||Rajasthan PSC Agriculture Officer Jobs||257||Upcoming 2017|
|7||MNIT Rajasthan Non-Teaching Jobs||66||Upcoming 2017|
|8||Statistics Officer & Other Posts||83||Upcoming 2017|
|9||AAO Jobs||33||Upcoming 2017|
|10||civil Judge||72||Upcoming 2017|
|11||Paralegal Volunteers||113||Upcoming 2017|
|12||Research Assistant||29||Upcoming 2017|
|13||Gram Panchayat Asst||8||Upcoming 2017|
|14||Jr assistant||24||Upcoming 2017|
|15||Sub Inspector Posts||350||Upcoming 2017|
|16||Jr Technical Asst||29||Upcoming 2017|
|17||Project Assistant||–||Upcoming 2017|
|18||Research Assistant||1||Upcoming 2017|
|19||Project Assistant||1||Upcoming 2017|
|20||Law Notary Public||800||Upcoming 2017|
|21||District Vector Born Consultant||1||Upcoming 2017|
|22||Junior Instructor Posts||402||Upcoming 2017|
|23||Postman & Mailguard||75||Upcoming 2017|
|25||Asst Professor, Sr Demonstrator||7||Upcoming 2017|
|26||Jr Research Fellow||1||Upcoming 2017|
|27||State, District Project Officer||16||Upcoming 2017|
|28||State, District Project Office||16||Upcoming 2017|
|29||Lab & ECG Technician||2||Upcoming 2017|
|30||Jr Technical Assistant||5||Upcoming 2017|
|31||Junior Engineer, Asst Engineer, Chemist||964||Upcoming 2017|
|32||Counsellor posts||55||Upcoming 2017|
|33||Research Scientist-I & Asst, Lab Technician||5||Upcoming 2017|
|34||Rural Management Professional, Specialist, Head SPMU||8||Upcoming 2017|
|35||Medical Officer Posts||684||Upcoming 2017|
|36||NRHM Rajasthan Program Officer Jobs||214||Upcoming 2017|
RPSC 2017 – 2018 Vacancies Age Limit:
Age must be Minimum 18 years and Maximum Age will be According to the Norms of the Government of Rajasthan State.
RPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Age Relaxation:
Age Relaxation will be According to the Norms of the State Government.
RPSC 2017 – 2018 Jobs Application Fee:
Contenders who are willing to Apply the Application fee may vary from Recruitment to Recruitment, and for Backward Classes, there will be Fee waiver.
RPSC 2017 – 2018 Posts Selection Process:
Applicants will be Selected based on the Merit and Performance Shown during the Interview Process ie..,
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
How To Apply For RPSC 2017 – 2018:
- Interested applicants who want to apply for Rajasthan PSC Jobs need to apply online through its official website HERE.
- Candidates are required to fill the application carefully in a prescribed manner and submit it as on before the last date.
- For further references, job searchers may also take the print out of filled application Form.
Latest RPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018:
RPSC is a governing Board that conducts all these recruitments by conducting written, Physical and Personal Interview Rounds, Candidates will be selected based on the performance shown during the Rounds conducted by the Board. We also advise candidates to check official notification before applying for the Openings. Hereby we request interested candidates to apply for RPSC jobs on or before the last Date. Aspirants should hurry up to apply for these jobs before the last date and you can also bookmark this page for more updates and information. For Other PSC jobs in India, candidates can check them on our site