Tamil Nadu Results:
|Type of Exam||Exam Results||Exam Conducting Authority|
|TN 10th Class||Tamil Nadu 10th Results in 2017||Board of Secondary Education of Tamil Nadu|
|Board of Intermediate Education of Tamil Nadu|
|TN SET||TN SET Result 2017||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|TNDTE||TNDTE Result 2017||Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu|
|TANCET||TANCET Result 2017||Anna University, Chennai|
|TNTET||TNTET Result 2017||Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board|
|TNOU B.ED||TNOU B.Ed Result 2017||Tamilnadu Open University|
|JEE MAIN||JEE Mains Results in 2017||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|NEET||NEET Results in 2017||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
About Tamil Nadu:
Tamil Nadu literally ‘The Land of Tamils’ or ‘Tamil Country’) is one of the 29 states of India. Its capital and largest city are Chennai (formerly known as Madras). Tamil Nadu lies in the southernmost part of the Indian Peninsula and is bordered by the union territory of Puducherry and the South Indian states of Kerala, Karnataka, and Andhra Pradesh. It is bounded by the Eastern Ghats on the north, by the Nilgiri, the Anamalai Hills, and Kerala on the west, by the Bay of Bengal in the east, by the Gulf of Mannar and the Palk Strait on the southeast, and by the Indian Ocean on the south. The state shares a maritime border with the nation of Sri Lanka.
Tamil Nadu is the eleventh largest state in India by area and the sixth-most populous. The state was ranked sixth among states in India according to the Human Development Index in 2011, with the second-largest state economy after Maharashtra. Tamil Nadu is the second largest state economy in India with ₹13,842 billion (US$210 billion) in gross domestic product. Tamil Nadu was ranked as one of the top seven developed states in India based on a “Multidimensional Development Index” in a 2013 report published by the Reserve Bank of India. Its official language is Tamil, which is one of the longest surviving classical languages in the world.
Tamil Nadu is home to many natural resources. In addition, its people have developed and continue classical arts, classical music, and classical literature. Historic buildings and religious sites include Hindu temples of Tamil architecture, hill stations, beach resorts, multi-religious pilgrimage sites, and eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
A result (also called upshot) is the final consequence of a sequence of actions or events expressed qualitatively or quantitatively. Possible results include advantage, disadvantage, gain, injury, loss, value and victory. There may be a range of possible outcomes associated with an event depending on the point of view, historical distance or relevance. Reaching no result can mean that actions are inefficient, ineffective, meaningless or flawed.
Some types of result are as follows:
- In general, the outcome of any kind of research, action or phenomenon
- In games (e.g. cricket, lotteries) or wars, the result includes the identity of the victorious party and possibly the effects on the environment
- In mathematics, the final value of a calculation (e.g. arithmetic operation), function or statistical expression, or the final statement of a theorem that has been proven
- In statistics, any information analyzed, extracted or interpolated from polls, tests or logs
in computer sciences, the return value of a function, state of a system or list of records matching a query (e.g. web search).
- The result type is the data type of the data returned by a function.
- In science, the outcome of an experiment (e.g. see null hypothesis)
- In forensics and justice, the proof of guilt or innocence of a suspect after evaluating evidence in a criminal investigation
- In economics and accounting, the profit or loss at the end of a fiscal period.
- In the democracy, the election of a representative or the outcome of a vote on a subject.