Uttar Pradesh Results:
|Type of Exam||Exam Results||Exam Conducting Authority|
|UP 10th Class||UP Board 10th Class Results in 2017||Uttar Pradesh Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board|
|UP ITI||UP ITI Results in 2017||Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh|
|UPSEE||UPSEE Results 2017||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|UP B.Ed||UP B.Ed Results in 2017||Lucknow University|
|JEECUP||JEECUP Results in 2017||Joint Entrance Examination Council UP|
|UP PSC||UPPSC JE Results in 2017||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|UP TET||UP TET Results 2017||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|JEE MAINS||JEE Mains Results in 2017||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
About Uttar Pradesh:
Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state in the Republic of India as well as the most populous country subdivision in the world. The state, located in the northern region of the Indian subcontinent, has over 200 million inhabitants. It was created on 1 April 1937 as the United Provinces during British rule and was renamed Uttar Pradesh in 1950. Lucknow is the capital city of Uttar Pradesh. Ghaziabad, Bulandshahr, Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Bhadohi, Raebareli, Moradabad, Bareilly, Aligarh, Sonbhadra, and Varanasi are known for their industrial importance in the state. On 9 November 2000, a new state, Uttarakhand, was carved out from the Himalayan hill region of Uttar Pradesh.
The state is bordered by Rajasthan to the west, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi to the northwest, Uttarakhand and Nepal to the north, Bihar to the east, Madhya Pradesh to the south, and touches the states of Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh to the southeast. It covers 243,290 square kilometers (93,933 sq mi), equal to 7.33% of the total area of India, and is the fourth largest Indian state by area. Hindi is the official and most widely spoken language in its 75 districts. Uttar Pradesh is the third largest Indian state by the economy, with a GDP of ₹9,763 billion (US$150 billion). Agriculture and service industries are the largest parts of the state’s economy. The service sector comprises travel and tourism, hotel industry, real estate, insurance and financial consultancies.
Uttar Pradesh was home to powerful empires of ancient and medieval India. The two major rivers of the state, the Ganges, and the Yamuna, join at Allahabad and then flow as the Ganges further east. The state has several historical, natural, and religious tourist destinations, such as Agra, Varanasi, Raebareli, Kaushambi, Ballia, Shravasti, Gorakhpur, Chauri Chaura, Kushinagar, Lucknow, Jhansi, Allahabad, Budaun, Meerut, Mathura, Muzaffarnagar, and Shahjahanpur.
A result (also called upshot) is the final consequence of a sequence of actions or events expressed qualitatively or quantitatively. Possible results include advantage, disadvantage, gain, injury, loss, value and victory. There may be a range of possible outcomes associated with an event depending on the point of view, historical distance or relevance. Reaching no result can mean that actions are inefficient, ineffective, meaningless or flawed.
Some types of result are as follows:
- In general, the outcome of any kind of research, action or phenomenon
- In games (e.g. cricket, lotteries) or wars, the result includes the identity of the victorious party and possibly the effects on the environment
- In mathematics, the final value of a calculation (e.g. arithmetic operation), function or statistical expression, or the final statement of a theorem that has been proven
- In statistics, any information analyzed, extracted or interpolated from polls, tests or logs
in computer sciences, the return value of a function, state of a system or list of records matching a query (e.g. web search).
- The result type is the data type of the data returned by a function.
- In science, the outcome of an experiment (e.g. see null hypothesis)
- In forensics and justice, the proof of guilt or innocence of a suspect after evaluating evidence in a criminal investigation
- In economics and accounting, the profit or loss at the end of a fiscal period.
- In the democracy, the election of a representative or the outcome of a vote on a subject.