|Type of Exam||Exam Results||Exam Conducting Authority|
|UK 10th Class||Uttarakhand 10th Results 2017||Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education|
|Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education|
|UK B.ED||Uttarakhand B.Ed Result 2017||Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University|
|UK JEEP||Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Results in 2017||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education|
|UKSEE||UKSEE Result 2017||Uttarakhand Technical University|
|UTET||UTET Result 2017||Uttarakhand Board of School Education|
|USET||USET Results 2017||Kumaun University|
|UK NURSING||Uttarakhand Nursing Result 2017||Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|UK D.EL.ED||Uttarakhand D.EL.ED Entrance Exam Results in 2017||School Education, Uttarakhand|
Uttarakhand officially the State of Uttarakhand, formerly known as Uttaranchal, is a state in the northern part of India. It is often referred to as the Devbhumi due to many Hindu temples and pilgrimage centers found throughout the state. Uttarakhand is known for its natural beauty of the Himalayas, the Bhabhar, and the Terai. On 9 November 2000, this 27th state of the Republic of India was created from the Himalayan and adjoining northwestern districts of Uttar Pradesh. It borders the Tibet on the north; the Mahakali Zone of the Far-Western Region, Nepal on the east; and the Indian states of Uttar Pradesh to the south and Himachal Pradesh to the west and northwest as well as Haryana to its south-western corner. The state is divided into two divisions, Garhwal and Kumaon, with a total of 13 districts. The interim capital of Uttarakhand is Dehradun, the largest city in the region, which is a railhead. The High Court of the state is in Nainital.
Archaeological evidence supports the existence of humans in the region since prehistoric times. The region formed a part of the Kuru and the Panchal kingdoms (Mahajan pads) during the Vedic age of Ancient India. Among the first major dynasties of Kumaon were the Kunindas in the 2nd century BCE who practised an early form of Shaivism. Ashokan edicts at Kalsi show the early presence of Buddhism in this region. During the medieval period, the region was consolidated under the Kumaon Kingdom and Garhwal Kingdom. In 1816, most of modern Uttarakhand was ceded to the British as part of the Treaty of Sugauli. Although the erstwhile hill kingdoms of Garhwal and Kumaon were traditional rivals, the proximity of different neighboring ethnic groups and the inseparable and complementary nature of their geography, economy, culture, language, and traditions created strong bonds between the two regions which further strengthened during the Uttarakhand movement for statehood in the 1990s.
A result (also called upshot) is the final consequence of a sequence of actions or events expressed qualitatively or quantitatively. Possible results include advantage, disadvantage, gain, injury, loss, value and victory. There may be a range of possible outcomes associated with an event depending on the point of view, historical distance or relevance. Reaching no result can mean that actions are inefficient, ineffective, meaningless or flawed.
Some types of result are as follows:
- In general, the outcome of any kind of research, action or phenomenon
- In games (e.g. cricket, lotteries) or wars, the result includes the identity of the victorious party and possibly the effects on the environment
- In mathematics, the final value of a calculation (e.g. arithmetic operation), function or statistical expression, or the final statement of a theorem that has been proven
- In statistics, any information analyzed, extracted or interpolated from polls, tests or logs
in computer sciences, the return value of a function, state of a system or list of records matching a query (e.g. web search).
- The result type is the data type of the data returned by a function.
- In science, the outcome of an experiment (e.g. see null hypothesis)
- In forensics and justice, the proof of guilt or innocence of a suspect after evaluating evidence in a criminal investigation
- In economics and accounting, the profit or loss at the end of a fiscal period.
- In the democracy, the election of a representative or the outcome of a vote on a subject.