BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) Recruitment Of Probationary Engineers Through GATE 2013 – 150 Vacancies
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company & India’s leading Professional Electronics Company requires GRADUATE ENGINEERS in the following disciplines.
Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC) – 80 Posts
Mechanical Engineering (ME) – 25 Posts
Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) – 45 Posts
Educational Qualification :
–> GEN/OBC candidates with first class in the qualifying degree in the above mentioned disciplines from
recognized Colleges. Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE in the above disciplines are also
eligible to apply. SC/ST/PWD candidates with pass class in the qualifying degree in the above
mentioned disciplines are eligible to apply.
–> Candidates currently studying in the final semester/final year of their engineering studies in the above
mentioned disciplines are also eligible to apply. However, if selected they must be in a position to
submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2013.
–> The maximum age limit for General candidates is 25 years of age as on 01.06.2013 for all posts.
Please refer to the Norms for Special dispensation allowed for Other Backward Class (OBC),
Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically handicapped person (PWD), Ex-Serviceman
(XSM), Kashmiri Migrant (KM).
–> There are 150 vacancies for the above position (80 Electronics, 25 Mechanical, 45 Computer
–> The above openings are for the following locations: Bangalore (Karnataka), Ghaziabad (UP), Pune
(Maharashtra), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwara (Uttaranchal) Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra) and other offices of BEL.
–> Only Indian Nationals need apply.
On the basis of GATE-2013 score, the candidates will be shortlisted for Interview. Please note
that only GATE-2013 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2012 or
scores prior to that is not valid.
Commencement of online application for GATE – 2013 1st Sept 2012 *
Last date for online application for GATE – 2013 30th Sept 2012 *
Commencement of online submission of applications by candidates for posts in BEL (www.bel-india .com) – 28th Dec 2012
Last date for submission of online application by candidates for posts in BEL 14th Feb 2013
GATE-2013 Online examination – 20th Jan 2013 *
GATE-2013 Offline examination – 10th Feb 2013 *
* Subject to changes in schedule communicated by GATE from time to time.
SCALE OF PAY :
Candidates selected against the above position, will be placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay
scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/- . In addition, they will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance,
Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and other perquisites as admissible.
How To Apply:
For More Details & Apply: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
- GESCOM Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 26 Village Electric Representative Posts
- Vizag Steel Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 188 Management Trainee Posts @vizagsteel.com
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.