Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) notification against recruitment of 347 Various Vacancies October 2012
APSC Recruitment 2012 – 347 Various Vacancies: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 347 Various Vacancies under Assam Government. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 20-11-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
APSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 347
Names of Posts:
1. Principal: 01 post
2. Assistant Professor: 04 posts
3. Demonstrator: 93 posts
4. Demonstrator/Registrar: 11 posts
5. Registrar/Resident Physician: 27 posts
6. Registrar/Resident Surgeon: 24 posts
7. Registrar/Anaesthetist: 33 posts
8. Registrar/Demonstrator: 14 posts
9. Registrar: 21 posts
10. Registrar Refractionist: 01 post
11. Inspector: 03 posts
12. V.A.S/E.O (Vety): 115 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be below 50 years for Principal post, 38 years for Asst Professor post, between 23 to 38 years for Inspector post and 21 to 38 years for all remaining posts as on 01-01-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, Preferably in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering for Inspector post, Degree in Animal Husbandry & Vety. Science / Dairy Science from a recognized University / Institution for V.A.S/E.O (Vety) post and for remaining posts candidate should refer to the notification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 5/- (Rs. 2.50/- for SC/ST candidates) in form of Treasury Challan Head of Account ‘Non Tax Revenue-Other Non Tax Revenue-0051-PSC, 102-State Public Service Commission Application/Examination Fee Receipt of A.P.S.C’.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to obtain application format from Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature and submit it there itself it along with DD and Copies of all relevant certificates on or before 20-11-2012.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-11-2012
Click here for more details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.