Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) Recruitment Notification for Jr Engineers October 2012
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the under mentioned posts at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Haldia Refinery.
Post Details :-
Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation) : 01 post.
Matric with ITI (Instrumentation/ Electronics) OR 3 (three) Years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Industrial Electronics from a Govt. recognized Institute / University as a regular student
Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical) : 01 post.
Matric with ITI (Electrical) OR 3 (three) Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute / University as a regular student
Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety) : 02 posts.
Matric with Sub-Officer’s course from NFSC Nagpur & HMV License; – OR Matric with Firemen course from recognized Institute & HMV License.
Minimum Physical Standards :
Height : 165 CM.
Weight : 50 KG.
Chest:Normal 81CM, Expanded 86 CM.
Eye sight : Normal without Glasses.
Colour Vision : Normal. Free from any Vertigo problems, disease of heart, lungs, kidney and abnormal blood pressure.
Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (P&U – Electrical) : 02 posts.
Matric with ITI (Electrical) OR B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Maths OR 3 (three) Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute / University as a regular student
Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (P&U – Mechanical) : 04 posts.
Matric with ITI (Fitter) / ITI (Mill Wright) AND Boiler Competency Certificate OR B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry & Maths OR 3 (three) years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
from a Govt. recognized Institute / University as a regular student ANDBoiler Competency Certificate.
Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Mech-CC – Mechanical) : 06 posts.
Matric with ITI (Fitter) OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute / University as a regular student.
••• Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 30/09/2012 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates for the posts reserved for them). Age relaxation applicable for Ex-Serviceman/PWD as per Govt. directives.
••• Selection would be based on written test, Trade Test (Wherever applicable) and personal interview. The candidates will have to pass successfully through each stage of the selection process including medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for selection.
••• Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability of candidates.
• In case of candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973 & 1986 in the relevant discipline & area of Training, requisite experience would be condoned to the extent of apprenticeship period undergone.
• SC/ST/PWD candidates appearing for written test / interview shall be reimbursed second class rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules on production of tickets.
• SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. Candidates from other categories should enclose a crossed D/D of Rs.100/- (Rs. One hundred only) as application fee (nonrefundable) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. payable at SBI, Haldia Refinery Campus Branch. (Branch Code: 7090). Candidates must write their full name and address on the back side of Demand Draft.t
PAY & PERKS:
• In addition to the Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and other benefits like Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme under PF, Gratuity, Company Quarters, Children Education Allowance, LTC / LFA, liberalized medical benefits, productivity / performance linked incentive, leave encashment, conveyance allowance, superannuation
benefits, Post Retirement Medical Attendance benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
Click here for more details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 | 69 Project Manager Posts | Apply Online @bpsc.bih.nic.in
- SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1842 Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Jobs
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 | 31 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts | Apply Now!!
- Goa Shipyard Job Notification 2020 | Apply Online | 43 DGM, Assistant Manager & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.