Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) Issued Notification For The Post Of Statistical Inspector – 30th Nov 2012
Applications are invited only through online mode upto 28.11.2012 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies in the following post
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Statistical Inspector 09
Qualification: Degree in Statistics or Mathematics as the main subject
Pay: 9,300-34,800/- (PB2) +Grade Pay 4,400/-
Age: 18-30 Yrs
Computer Based Test (CBT) : The candidate has to appear for the examination where he has been allotted to the examination. Change of centre or venue is not permitted. He has to carry the Hall Ticket (Admission Card) and same has to be produced at the examination venue. Each Candidate will be assigned a Computer to take up the examination. Candidates will be provided with a user name and password to login the system.
Fee: 150/-,Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card),Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
–> Date of Notification – 07.11.2012
–> Last date for submission of applications – 28.11.2012
–> Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office – 30.11.2012
–> Date and Time of Main Examination in Computer Based Test format – 23.12.2012 FN 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M
How To Apply:
–>Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website.
–>Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
–> Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
–>If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
–>If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
–>Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Last Date: 30-11-2012
Click Here For More Details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.