Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I), 2013 including SSC (Women Non-Technical) Course
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I), 2013 on 17th February, 2013 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy amd Air force Academy and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women.
Indian Military Academy, Dehradun : 260 Posts
Naval Academy, Ezhimala : 40 Posts
Air Force Academy, Hyderabad : 32 Posts
Officers Training Academy, Chennai : 176 Posts
Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Women) : 12 Posts
Conditions of Eligibility :
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
– For Indian Millitary Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1990 and not later than 1st January 1995 only are eligible.
– For Naval Academy : Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1992 (2nd January, 1990 in case of NCC Naval wing ‘C’ certificate holders) and not later than 1st January 1995 only are eligible.
– For Officers’ Training Academy – (SSC Course for Men) : Male candidates (Unmarried or Married) born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January 1995 only are eligible.
– For Officers Training Academy – SSC (Women Non- Technical) Course : (a) Unmarried Women, issue less widows who have not remarried, and issue less divorcees (in possession of divorcee documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January, 1995.
– For Indian Millitary Academy and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree of a recognised university or equivalent.
– For Naval Academy : B.Sc. (with Physics & Mathematics ) or Bachelor of Engineering.
– For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
– Candidates who are studying in final year Degree Course and yet to pass final year degree examination or equivalent examination can also apply for the Examination, but they will be required to submit proof of passing the Degree Examination or equivalent examination by the specified dates.
Physical Standards: candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission to combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2011 as prescribed in the detailed advertisement.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit
Apply Details :
Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 10th November 2012 to 10th December 2012 till 11.59 p.m. after which link will be disabled.
Click here for more details
Apply Online Here