Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Office Asst Posts: Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank has issued notification for recruitment of 15 Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from the candidates who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates may apply through Online from 10-01-2013 to 24-01-2013.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 15
Name of the Post: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 years to 28 years as on 01-06-2012. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with proficiency in Local Language. Candidates are required to possess proficiency in Gujarati Language and must have passed Gujarati language as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who are having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates as Application Fee in the form of Challan available in the website www.bggb.in .Candidates can download the Challan form and pay the fee in any Branches of Bank of Baroda and pay the Application Fee in CBS Account No. 09910200001003 between 10-01-2013 and 24-01-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the Bank’s Website www.bggb.in from 10-01-2013 to 24-01-2013.Read all the Instructions given in How to Apply link & then fill the application form. Candidates should take the print of system generated application form after submission of online application for further assistance.
Instruction to Online Application:
1. Candidates have to log on to the website www.bggb.in
2. Candidates should enter their personal email ID as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2012.
3. Click on the link “Recruitment/Careers”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
4. Candidate has to download the fee payment Challan form from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
6. Now revisit the website & Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
7. Fill up all the mandatory fields in the application form & should be submitted by a click on the submit button.
8. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form & retain it for future reference use.
9. Original fee payment Challan/receipt will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original Challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview
Starting Date for Online Application: 10-01-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 24-01-2013
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 10-01-2013.
Last Date for0 Payment of Fee: 24-01-2013
click here for more details