Doordarshan Kendra Recruitment Notification 2013 For The Posts Of Editors, Reporters and News Readers On Jan 2013
Application are invited for the Posts of Editors, Reporters and News Readers (Eng & Mal) in Doordarshan Kendra.
Company Name: Doordarshan Kendra.
Qualification: A Degree from a recognized University.Proficiency in the language concerned (English or Malayalam).Camera-friendly face, with a voice of a very good quality suited to broadcasting. Correct pronunciation, accent and modulation.Knowledge of current Regional / Indian and Foreign affairs.Acquaintance with names of important personalities in the Region / India and abroad.
Preferable: Journalism background. Professional background in the fields of academic or related areas. Experience with Television / Radio media.
Desirable: Knowledge of English and Hindi.Ability to interview people who matter in news. Ability to write news stories and report events from the spots.
Age: 25 – 40 Yrs.
Qualification: Degree from recognized University.Degree or Diploma in Journalism from recognized University of Institution or failing that, two years’ experience in Journalism or two years’ experience of work in TV or Radio News. Acquaintance with national and international affairs. Ability to read, write and speak in both Malayalam & English.
Desirable: Awareness of national and international affairs.Knowledge of English and Hindi for news reporting.
News Editor / News Correspondent
Qualification: At least II class Degree from a recognized University. Degree or Diploma in Journalism from a recognized institute.4 years’ experience of work relating to News in Broadcasting organization,reputed newspaper or news magazine office or news agency.Should have passed examination of Matriculation standard with Malayalam as one of the subjects or medium of instruction. Preference will be given to
candidates who possess such linguistic knowledge of degree level.
Desirable: Acquaintance with national / international affairs. Experience in visual Journalism. Published work in reputed newspapers / journals in the language relevant to the vacancy.
How To Apply: Application form in plain paper should reach the The Director (News), Doordarshan Kendra, Kudappanakkunnu (PO), Trivandrum – 695 043.
Last Date: 18-01-2013.
Click Here For More Details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Notification 2020 | Apply 267 Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Municipal Commissioner Posts
- TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now | 50 Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer, GET & Other Posts
- KSP Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 54 Scientific Officer Posts @ksp.gov.in
- MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | 164 Clerk, Junior Officer and Officer Grade-II Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.