NABARD Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 30 Asst Manager Posts: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has issued notification for the recruitment of 30 posts of Asst Manager (Grade ‘A’) on contract basis in the states as Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim. Interested candidates can apply through online from 09-01-2013 to 30-01-2013.
NABARD Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 30
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 30 yrs of age as on 31-12-2012. Age Relaxation as per Government Rules & regulations.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Post Graduation in relevant disciplines with at least 55% of marks from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.[ad 3]
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply online through the website www.nabard.org from 09-01- 2013 to 30-01- 2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.nabard.org
2. Click on the link ‘Careers of NABARD’.
3. Click on the link for the post to be applied for and fill all the details in the Online Aplication form.
4. After submission of all the details click on the ‘Submit’ button.
5. Take the printout of the system generated application form for further assistance.
Starting Date for Online Application: 09-01-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 30-01-2013
Last Date for Re-Print of Application: 14-02-2013.
Click here for more details