SBI (State Bank of India) Recruitment 2013 for Security Officer Posts in Jan
SBI Online – 61 Security Officer Posts 2013: State Bank of India (SBI) has issued notification for recruitment of 61 Security Officers in Middle Management Grade Scale II in State Bank Group. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-01-2013 to 24-01-2013.
State Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 61
Name of the Post: Security Officer
Bank Wise Vacancies:
1. State Bank of India: 60
2. State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur: 01
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years as on 01-10-2012. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification: Officer with 5 years commissioned service in Army/Navy/Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/Dy. SP with 5 years’ service in that rank or officer of identical rank with 5 years’ service in Para-military services. Officers from the fighting arms will be given preference.
Application Fee Details: Candidates must pay Rs. 500/- for all others & Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/XS candidates towards application Fee and Intimation Charges.
Payment through Offline Mode: Candidates need to pay application fee after submission of online application. This can be done by taking the print out of system generated Challan form after the submission of Online Application. Payment must be made at any branch of State Bank of India after 2nd working day after submission of online application and within three working days. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees.
Payment through Online Mode: After submission of Online Application, candidates will be provided with an option to make payment through online or offline mode. Candidates must select the Online Payment Gateway option to make payment using Credit Card / Debit card / Internet Banking. After making payment, candidates must take print out of system generated e-receipt.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates for the post will be done on the basis of shortlisting and interview. Merit List for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of marks scored in interview.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through online mode from 09-01-2013 to 24-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should have a valid email Id and have kept scanned photograph and signature ready.
2. Candidates must log on to www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
3. Open the Online Application form for the ‘Recruitment’ link.
4. Fill all marked details carefully without any errors; upload scanned photograph and Signature at places provided & Submit.
5. Candidates should make a note of Registration ID and Password retain it for further assistance.
6. After submission, candidates must make payment through Online or Offline mode as mentioned above.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 09-01-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 24-01-2013
Dates for making Offline Fee Payment: from 11-01-2013 to 28-01-2013
Dates for making Online Fee Payment: from 09-01-2013 to 24-01-2013
Click here for details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- SBI Manager Recruitment 2020 | Apply 45 Deputy Manager Law Vacancies @www.sbi.co.in
- SCI Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 46 Assistant Manager Posts @shipindia.com
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 | 9635 Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher Posts | Apply Online
- KSTDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 121 Assistant Manager, Store Keeper & Other Vacancy
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.