Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited BPCL Recruitment 2013 For Senior Research Engineer On 28th Feb.
Application are invited for the Posts of Senior Research Engineer in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500, Navratna Public Sector Company engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas with an annual turnover of over Rs.2,22,394 crores for the year 2011-12.
Company Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
Experience Details : Positions at Corporate R&D Centre (CRDC), Noida, New Delhi:
For our state-of-the-art Corporate R&D Centre, we need qualified and experienced R&D professionals with a high level of commitment, diligence, creativity, professional competence and leadership skills. The selected
candidates will be posted at Noida, New Delhi.
Job Code : I Senior Research Scientist :
Qualification : Ph.D in Chemistry
Job Profile (Any one or more of the following areas):
• Assist in establishing state of the art synthesis lab on advanced materials
• Carry out research activities pertaining to oil refining using advanced materials.
• To develop analytical methods based on GC-MS for characterization of Petroleum, Petrochemicals and of allied fields.
Relevant Post Qualification Experience:
Candidate should have worked at least 1-2 years in a reputed institution in the area of catalyst development / advanced materials / nano materials. The selected candidate will be expected to prepare nano materials/catalysts.
Job Code : II Senior Research Engineer :
Qualification : M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Process Technology
• To assist in developing the scale up process for novel materials, bio fuels and operation of pilot plants
Relevant Post Qualification Experience :
Candidate should have worked at least 1-2 years in Refinery process technology / operation and trouble shooting of pilot plants/process scale up studies/development of advanced materials. The selected candidate will be
expected to develop process protocols based on various petroleum/petrochemical processes/ advanced materials /work in pilot plants.
Job Code : III Senior Research Scientist :
Qualification : Ph.D in Bio technology or molecular biology
• To work in bio fuel research for the production of chemicals/ enzyme and to explore use of enzymes for developing metabolic pathways to desired products
Relevant Post Qualification Experience :Candidate should have worked at least 1-2 years in a reputed institution in the area of bio ethanol / bio butanol / algal systems and other areas related to
conversion of bio mass to fuels. The selected candidate would play a key role in the development of 2nd generation bio fuels.
Based on scrutiny of the on-line application, suitable candidates will be called for personal interview/s. Candidates short-listed in personal interview/s will be required to undergo medical examination. The final selection / Offer of Employment will be based on the candidate’s performance in Personal Interview, Work Experience, being declared as Medically Fit by BPCL designated Physician and subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria, as applicable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online from 5.2.2013 to 28.02.2013 at www.bpclcareers.in under Current Openings.
Click Here For More Details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.