Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 32 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of 32 posts of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officers in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Candidates who have qualified in the Common Written Exam for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 with a valid score card are eligible to apply.
NJGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 32
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale-II (Law Officer): 01 Post
1. Officer Scale – I (General Banking Officer): 14Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 17 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 18 and below 32 years for Officer Scale – II, above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 years and 28 years for Office Assistant posts as on 01-06-2012. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from any recognized University with proficiency in local language for Office Asst & Officer Scale-I post and Degree in Law or its equivalent for Officer Scale- II post. Candidates are required to possess proficiency in local language and must have passed local language as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Xth Standard for all posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS in September 2012 should have obtained the qualifying Standard Score with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post, 103 marks & above for all (97 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post and 121 marks & above for all (113 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-II post can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM Candidates as Application Fee through CBS at any of the Branches of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank, by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website and pay the application fee in CBS Account No. 042920110000078 from 15-02-2013 to 28-02-2013.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.nmgb.in from 15-02-2013 to 28-02-2013. After submission of online application candidates should take the print of system generated application form.[ad 3]
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.njgb.in
2. Before applying online, candidates should download the fee payment Challan and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Candidates should ensure that on deposit the fee the branch issues a receipt which includes the Journal Number, Branch Code Number and Date of Deposit.
4. Candidates should ensure e-mail ID as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE conducted in September 2012 is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc.
5. After payment of the fees the candidates should re visit the banks website and Click on ‘Recruitment/ Careers’.
6. Fill all the details in the online application form.
7. Branch code and Transaction number noted on the Challan should be filled in the application form.
8. After filling all details in the online application form click on ‘Submit’ button
9. The candidates should note or remember the Registration Number and Password for future reference and use.
10. After submitting online application, candidates should take the print of the system generated form for future reference.
Opening date for online registration: 15-02-2013
Closing date for online registration: 28-02-2013
Payment of Application Fee: 15-02-2013 to 28-02-2013
Last Date for Re print: 15-03-2013