DERC Recruitment 2013 For Principal Private Secretary.
DERC Recruitment 2013 For Principal Private Secretary.Applications are invited for the post of Principal Private Secretary in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission.
Company Name: Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission.
Principal Private Secretary 01
Qualification: Graduate degree from a recognised University. Diploma in Office Management & Secretarial Practice.Experience of working as Personal Secretary to HoD for 5 years in Central / State Government OR any PSU / Corporation under Govt.Proficient in short hand & typing.
Pay: 15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay-Rs.6,600/-
Executive Director (Tariff) 01
Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Economics/MBA (Finance) from a recognized university OR Graduate degree in Electrical/ Power Engineering OR equivalent from a recognized institution.Experience as professional economist/ power engineering .Experience in development of Tariff in power sector utilities.Experience in commercial enterprises.Demonstrated capabilities in analytical modelling.
Pay: 37,400 – 67,000 Grade Pay Rs.10,000/-
How To Apply: The candidates must submit application ONLINE for which a provision has been made in DERC website. The candidates should click “APPLY ONLINE” link provided in the notice for vacancies to open ONLINE Application Form.
Last Date: 15-04-2013.
Click Here For More Details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.