PGVCL – Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment 2013 For Junior Engineer.Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer in Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited.
Company Name: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited.
Location: Rajkot.[ad 3]
Junior Engineer 04
Qualification: BE (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil) regular with minimum 60 % marks (Aggregate of 7th & 8th semester, both semesters to be cleared in first attempt) from the recognized University/Institute.
Pay: 13,000 – 14,000/-
Age: 35 Yrs.
Fee: Demand Draft of any nationalized bank of Rs. 500/- for General & SEBC applicants and Rs. 250/- for SC & ST applicants in favour of PGVCL, payable at Rajkot.
How To Apply: The Candidate meeting the above criteria and agree with above terms & conditions may send their application in prescribed format of PGVCL published on web site with Two Recent Passport size Photographs and other required documents on or before Dtd: 08/04/2013 to the Additional General Manager (HR), Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Ltd., Regd. and Corporate Office, Laxminagar, Off-Nanamava Main Road, Rajkot 360 004., by only Regd. Post duly mentioning “Application for the post of “Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)-Civil.
Last Date: 08-04-2013.
General Terms and Conditions:-
• The management reserves the right to short list, select or rejects any candidates for written test / Oral Interview as the case may be for selection.
• The validity of the selection list will be of one (1) year from the date of its commencement. However, the management reserves right to cancel Selection list / Waiting list at any time at it’s sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
• The application is liable to be rejected, if it is not in conformity with given Performa, incomplete, illegible, and unsigned or without requisite certificates and receiving after closing date, without assigning any reasons thereof. Copy of School Leaving Certificate is must for Birthdate / Age verification.
• PGVCL will not be responsible for any postal loss / delay of receipt of application. Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
• Selected Candidate shall have to work any where under the jurisdiction of PGVCL.
• On successful completion of the period of engagement, Vidyut Sahayak shall be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) in the pay scale of 17300-38610 as per GSO- 333 and its amendment.
• Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process.
• Those employed in Govt. Department / PSU should apply through proper channel OR submit “No Objection Certificate” along with application.
• The selected candidate shall have to produce relieving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming duties in the company.
• Knowledge of computer and Gujarati language is must.
• The candidate appointed has to carry out civil work in the field & has to carry out extensive field work and day to day traveling. Looking to nature of duties, the candidates applying for this post
should be physically sound, out fit to perform the duties.
Click Here For More Details