ICAR Research Complex Recruitment 2013 For Skilled Support Staff .Application are invited for the Posts of Skilled Support Staff in ICAR Research Complex.
Company Name: ICAR Research Complex.
Skilled Support Staff 05
Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass.
Pay: 5,200 – 20,200 Grade Pay 1,800/-[ad 3]
Age: 18 – 25 Yrs.
Fee: demand draft of 100/-for each post drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit ICAR Research Complex for Goa.
How To Apply: The application in the prescribed format complete in all respect along with a demand draft of 100/-for each post drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit ICAR Research Complex for Goa, Ela, Old Goa” should reach the Director, ICAR Research Complex for Goa, Ela, Old Goa 403 402, on or before 15-05-2013.
Last Date: 15-05-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Duly completed application form should be submitted in the proforma appended, accompanied by a latest passport size photograph, attested copies of certificates in proof of age, educational qualification, mark sheets, experience, caste status(in case of ST/OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed form).
2. Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope and application should be addressed to the Director, ICAR Research Complex for Goa, Ela, Old Goa.
3. The prescribed qualifications are minimum and enhanced qualification do not entitle candidates to be called for test/interview. Where the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all the candidates for test/interview, the Institute will restrict the number of candidates as per norms.
4. The Director, ICAR Research Complex for Goa reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for test/interview, after due screening of applications, on the basis of qualifications, experience etc.
5. The post is Non-Government under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research which will be governed by New Pension Scheme introduced by Govt. of India w.e.f 01-01-2004 mutatis mutandis as amended or modified from time to time.
6. The post is purely temporary but likely to continue.
7. Persons already employed should route their application through proper channel.
8. The application in the prescribed format complete in all respect along with a demand draft of 100/-for each post drawn in favour of “ICAR Unit ICAR Research Complex for Goa, Ela, Old Goa” should reach the Director, ICAR Research Complex for Goa, Ela, Old Goa 403 402, on or
9. No fee for SC/ST/PH and women candidates.
10. Incomplete/unsigned applications will not be considered.
11. Application received after the due date for any reason including postal delays will not be entertained.
12. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/test/interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
13. Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
14. All the candidates in the ICAR service/Govt. Service whether in a permanent or in temporary capacity or as work charged employees, other than casual or daily rated employees , will be required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the examination.
Click Here For More Details