Indian Army Recruitment 2013 For Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’.Applications are invited from male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army.
Company Name: Indian Army.
Location: New Delhi.[ad 3]
Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ 162 Posts
Group ‘X’: B.A, B.Ed / B.Sc, B.Ed / BCA/BSc(IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc /MCA from any recognized university.
Group ‘Y’: B.A /B.Sc/BCA/B Sc(IT) from any recognized university.
The candidates must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi .Should have graduated/post graduated from a recognized university.
Pay: 5,200 – 20,100/-
Age: 20 – 25 Yrs.
How To Apply: Candidates are required to submit their Application Form duly filled along with all required documents as per the format duly superscribed “APPLICATION FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION” on the top outer cover of the envelope to the Headquarters Recruiting Zone/IRO Delhi Cantt of which the individual is domicile of. The candidate has to appear for written examination from the same Headquarter Recruiting Zone only. Application submitted to the Headquarter Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt of which the candidate is not domicile of will be REJECTED.
Last Date: 30 -04-2013.
1. Duly filled up Application as per the given format will be addressed to concerned Headquarters Recruiting Zone/IRO, Delhi Cantt, Write “ APPLICATON FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION” on top of the envelope containing application.
2. Application may be handwritten or typed on A4 size paper as per the given format.
3. Affix your recent passport size photograph without sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken with Polaroid camera or computer print will not be accepted. An additional self attested photograph will also be submitted along with application form.
4. Enclose two self addressed stamped Registered envelopes of correct denomination issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which acknowledgment/call up notice/rejection slip is to be sent.
5. A candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply again if eligible/age permits.
6. All incomplete applications will be rejected.