Periyar University Recruitment 2013 For Assistant Professors.Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor (Environmental Science) in Periyar University.
Company Name: Periyar University.
Assistant Professor (Environmental Science)
Qualification: Master‟s Degree in Environmental Science/Botany/Zoology with 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale.Holders of Ph.D., degree in Environmental Science shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.Specialization in Environmental Biotechnology/ Waste Recycling/ Renewable Energy/ Climate Change.[ad 3]
How To Apply: The envelope containing the filled in application superscribed on the left hand corner as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of —————–” should be sent to “The Registrar, Periyar University, Periyar Palkalai Nagar, Salem-636 011, Tamil Nadu, India” either by Registered post or submitted in person, so as to be received in this office on or before 18.04.2013 up to 5.45 p.m. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
Last Date: 18-04-2013.
1. Qualifications and other conditions prescribed and notified by the MHRD/ UGC.
2. New Contributory Pension Scheme will be applicable for the new entrants and also for the staff who were recruited on or after 1.4.2003. (G.O.Ms.No.439/Fin/2004, dated 6.8.2004).
3. Applications without registration fee and attested copies of testimonials will be summarily rejected.
4. Persons who want to avail the benefit of reservation under the Differently abled category will have to submit the Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
5. The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
6. The candidates already in service should submit their applications through proper channel. Otherwise they should produce No Objection Certificate obtained from the employer at the time of interview, failing which the applicant will not be interviewed.
7. The candidate should submit the Community certificate issued by the competent authority.
8. The candidates should submit the Service certificate issued by the competent authority.
9. Canvassing or influencing authorities shall render the candidature invalid.
10. The University will not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
11. Enquiries regarding the application shall not be entertained.
12. All certificates must be produced in original at the time of interview.
13. Qualification / Experience as on the last date of submission of the application will only be taken into consideration.
14. To apply for more than one post, separate application(s) should be sent.
15. The selected candidates will be required to execute a bond with the University in accordance with terms laid down by the University while joining.
Click Here For More Details