OPSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Scientific Officer Posts: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invited applications for the recruitment of 02 Scientific Officer (in DNA Unit), Group-B of Odisha Forensic Science Service cadre under Home Department. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05-11-2013 to 05-12-2013 by 11:59 PM and send hard copy on or before 16-12-2013 by 05.00 PM.
OPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 21 years and 32 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Masters Degree from a recognized university with 60% marks in Biotechnology/ Zoology with molecular Biology as special paper or Zoology with Cytogenetics or Biochemistry.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the non-refundable and non-adjustable application fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of Challan (Pay-in-Slip) at any branches of State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha & persons with disability are exempted from payment of this fee.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Viva Voce Test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 05-11-2013 to 05-12-2013 there after pay application fee through Challan in any SBI on or before 07-12-2013 and submit hard copy of application along with request original certificates & documents etc duly attested by the candidate or a Gazetted Officer or Notary public super scribed “Application for scientific Officer” by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission,19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001 on or before 16-12-2013
Instructions for Online Application:
1. First candidates have to scan their photo, signature, left thumb impression.
2. Log on to www.opsconline.gov.in and read all the instructions & guidelines carefully and then start filling Online Application process.
3. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link besides the desired post.
4. Fill in all marked details carefully and upload previously scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression and click on ‘Submit’ button
5. On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form.
6. Take print copy of finally submitted application form, Challan and make payment as per details mentioned above.
7. After submission of Online Application send the print out along with necessary enclosures as per details given above.
Start Date for Filling Online Application Form: 05-11-2013.
Last Date for Filling Online Application Form: 05-12-2013 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 07-12-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Print out of Online Application: 16-12-2013 by 05:00 PM.
Click here for more details