Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment Notification 2014 for Stenographer, Lower Division clerk posts
Indian Agricultural Research Institute recruitment Notification 2014 for Stenographer, Lower Division clerk Posts. Indian Agricultural Research Institute has invited application for filling up the Administrative Posts at Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi and its Regional Station under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Last date : 27-01-2014
No. of Vacancies : 11
Name of the posts:
Stenographer Gr – III : 07 Posts
Lower Division clerk (LDC) : 04 posts
Selection procedure : Written test, Skill test, Interview
Educational qualification : Candidates should possess 12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University and Efficiency Test: The candidates will be given one dictation test in English or in Hindi at 80 w.p.m for 10 minutes, the candidates who opt to take the test in English will be required to transcribe the matter in 50 minutes on computer and the candidates who opt to take the test in Hindi will be required to transcribe the matter in 65 minutes on computer.
Age Limit :
Age as on 1st July, 2013
Age 18 to 27 years for UR Category. Age relexation for SC/ST/OBC/PH and Ex-serviceman will be applicable as per rule. The upper age limit relaxed up to 45 years in case of serving Regular Employees of ICAR.
Application fee : Application form must accompany with a Bank Draft of 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only) (Non refundable) drawn in favour of Director, IARI, payable at New Delhi. No other means of payment i.e. IPO/ Money Orders will be accepted and such of the application will be rejected outright. The date of Bank Draft should not be earlier than the date of issue of the
advertisement in the Employment news and the same should be valid for a period of three months. Candidate must write his/her name on the back of the Bank draft. SC/ST/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from the fee.
How to apply :
Eligible candidates will be called for the written test. The candidates, who will qualify the written exam and found eligible after examination of their applications, will be called for skill test as per numbers decided by Competent Authority
Click here for Details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 234 Executive Engineer, Addl EE & Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 244 Workshop Instructor Posts @pscwbonline.gov.in
- TNEB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 500 TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Vacancies @tangedco.gov.in
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | 80 Office Assistant & Driver Posts | Apply Online @kpmdrb.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.